Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

This is like my fourth time watching TPM, and it's never dawned on me how much this dialogue and plot sound like it was written by a ten year old :winomg: It really is a kid playing with his toys, only this kid is George Lucas and his toys are millions of dollars.

Edited by WrathOfHan

why are jobs so stupid especially when you are leaving?  My contract is ending on the 31st and I was supposed to have a meeting with the "big people" at the contracting company at 2.  No one showed up and I left the Skype call by 2:30.  So I emailed the guy that setup the meeting and he covered for them.  I even said, just tell me what it is about since I am off the next 3 days and don't need to think about it over the weekend. 

His response?   He made a new meeting for noon on Monday.  WTF??  it's not anything good, I don't need to say bye to these people so it's just a bleeping waste of time.  So just tell me the gist of the meeting and I can go about my business.  don't get this kind of crap.

• Like 1

Picks are due by 1:00 PST tonight!  Make sure all 10 are picked. ( go back into the prediction screen and if they are not all green they are not all picked )

The Last Jedi Derby Contest

Play the Derby... have the closest OW prediction of The Last Jedi... and you will win 3 months of a Gold Account.

By playing the Derby you will also be entered into the Derby Tournament where you can win a $25 Fandango Gift Card

Just now, Barnack said:

One would have thought of them to be in the most net neutral supporter people of them all.

They don't understand what it is, just tell them it's a regulation and it's Obama-era

• Like 2