Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

feud has some of that clunky ryan murphy writing where characters are just constantly reciting wikipedia pages at each other. like it's not just "my oscar" it's "my Oscar I won in 1945 for my performance in Mildred Pierce". i'm trying to remember the biggest stinker line like that there's a really rough one early on where someone says to robert aldrich something like "Your last picture The Last Sunset with Rock Hudson in 1961 was a total flop Bob!"

On the other hand, Stanley Tucci.

27 minutes ago, Alli said:

honestly lbr he for sure raised that animal better than any meat you'd buy at the store or fast food joint or whatever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

On the other hand, Stanley Tucci.

it's honestly while watching feud that the thought occurred to me that "wait a second... has stanley tucci been the best part of every project he's ever been in? i think he has!"

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AJG said:

I’ve gone into this Netflix Godzilla completely blind. I am very lost.

Its like Star Trek, but with Godzilla.

i've seen the trailers.  I thought it wasn't out yet?

maybe I got the dates wrong, because if it's out now, I can't wait to see it :) 

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Amazon and Disney are taking over the world so it will obviously be Amazon.

• Disbelief 1

HOLY fucking shit I just noticed that Spectre opened to nearly 70M in the UK. With something like a 97k PTA.

Now, I know thing's get a little difficult when converting from international to a domestic equivalent, but wouldn't that be something like a 380M opening weekend here, if not more, if a movie on 4000 theatres had a 97k PTA. Does anyone have any way of calculating equivalent from UK box office to domestic?

• Astonished 1

I have like 4 free movies with gift cards and rewards points, but even though I am sure the movies are good, nothing is driving me to the theater lately.

oh well, I'll just wait for stuff I guess