Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let you know my sister passed away this morning.  It was very peaceful and the doctors said she wasn’t in any pain.  And when she passed the sun came out so maybe the Big Guy took her to heaven.  I’m sad and confused that my best friend is gone.  But my entire extended family got together tonight for pizza and we laughed and told some good stories about her

Aw shit :( 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to let you know my sister passed away this morning.  It was very peaceful and the doctors said she wasn’t in any pain.  And when she passed the sun came out so maybe the Big Guy took her to heaven.  I’m sad and confused that my best friend is gone.  But my entire extended family got together tonight for pizza and we laughed and told some good stories about her

can't imagine what you're going through. my thoughts are with you and you and your family 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

So sorry for your loss :( 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

Sorry to here that man. Good to hear you're in good spirits though. Here for you and will pray for ya.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAR said:

Oh DAR. I’m so sorry. What heartbreaking news. I know words are basically meaningless right now, but my condolences to you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DAR said:

I'm so sorry for your loss:(...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DAR said:

God, I'm sorry :(

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DAR said:

This is very sad to hear :( 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DAR said:

Sorry for your loss. That's awful. My condolences to you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DAR said:

So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DAR said:

So sorry to hear DAR :(

My condolences.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, DAR said:

I'm very sorry to hear that DAR. My condolences are with you and your family. :(

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DAR said:

This is very sad to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones tonight. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, DAR said:

I am really sorry to hear that DAR. I lost my grandfather similarly just about 4 weeks ago. The family getting together to remember the deceased and tell stories worked as a very cathartic exercise in that case for sure. Everyone was broken by the loss but came together. I hope you take some time for yourself to remember the good times as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DAR said:

Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my thoughts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

My condolences DAR. I am extremely sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

Sorry to hear that Dar.  My thought are with you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

I'm sorry, man, you have my condolences

• Thanks 1