Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Back to TINTIN tho. Srsly, the adaptation is kind of a mess. Decent enough for the first couple acts but it nosedives after the amazing Bagghar sequence. I still like it overall. 

tintin for the winwin your take goes in the binbin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember being disappointed in how the mystery in Tintin was resolved. That, and is weird to say that a couple of sequences became over the top in an animated movie? Other than that, it was really fun.

Edited by elcaballero
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Anyone who has access to MLB.tv or the game itself, check out Tigers/White Sox. They're playing baseball in snow flurries -- don't think I've ever seen that. :rofl: 

Not that uncommon this time of year in the Midwest. It's usually what fuels all the "Start the season in the south" thinkpieces.

A decade ago the Indians' first four home games got snowed out and the next three were moved to Miller Park. Might be dealing with some tomorrow. 

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Not that uncommon this time of year in the Midwest. It's usually what fuels all the "Start the season in the south" thinkpieces.

A decade ago the Indians' first four home games got snowed out and the next three were moved to Miller Park. Might be dealing with some tomorrow. 

I remember going to one of those games 

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

banner.jpg

The only place to experience WWE on the biggest screen with the biggest sound!

Coming to you LIVE from Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana USA!

Best of luck to the people who will sit in a theater to watch Mania. The show from the preshow till the Main event will be 7 hours long 

• Haha 2

On 4/5/2018 at 3:35 AM, CoolEric258 said:

I believe MinaTalka took everything Hop-related for himself to indulge his obsession with Illuminati. Can't wait to see him mention every single Grinch box office milestone next Christmas.

You betcha:)

Will definitely do - get ready!