Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Only downfall to reserved seating is mainly MoviePass holders who can only get their tickets the day off (and are basically gonna be left with scraps for Infinity War, even at places that have it on half their screens and a show every 15-30 minutes like mine). But they don't seem destined to be around much longer anyway.

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Only downfall to reserved seating is mainly MoviePass holders who can only get their tickets the day off (and are basically gonna be left with scraps for Infinity War, even at places that have it on half their screens and a show every 15-30 minutes like mine). But they don't seem destined to be around much longer anyway.

I saw Avengers on opening Friday. Had no trouble getting a reserved ticket (and a nice seat) that morning even though it was a same-day deal. Shows were running every 20-30 minutes. It'll be the same for IW.

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

I saw Avengers on opening Friday. Had no trouble getting a reserved ticket (and a nice seat) that morning even though it was a same-day deal. Shows were running every 20-30 minutes. It'll be the same for IW.

Your moderator again! Welcome back!

• Like 1

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Yeah but my theater downsized their auditoriums by almost half with the renovation (a 290-seater is now a 155-seater, etc.). There's a bigger scramble to get the good seats during those prime shows.

Just now, filmlover said:

Yeah but my theater downsized their auditoriums by almost half with the renovation (a 290-seater is now a 155-seater, etc.). There's a bigger scramble to get the good seats during those prime shows.

Well the trick (or the inevitable reality) is you go during off-peak hours. I did a 9am show. But if someone has the day off (or free enough to go watch a movie) I imagine it's not too difficult to find a showtime in the morning before the crush of evening crowds.