Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

17 minutes ago, AJG said:

and it's also a joke story from a character too naive to understand the art of subtlety in their writing and the pitch process. That's the joke. 

Is it tho? If Kimmy wasn't seem as the moral pole of the show, unlike the other 'real world' people, I could have bought that. It's just a half a season, so maybe I should wait for the other part?

But given how the episode ends

Spoiler

with the show refusing to let Kimmy grow and asserting once again her naivety is a good thing, I doubt it.

I find it funny how on any Meme video on Facebook half the comments will be people debating on whether the video maker is a bad owner/parent/person.

I saw a video of huskies going on a howl and apparently the owner wasn’t giving them enough space to live? 

A video of a little kid getting angry for missing a golf ball and half the comments are people angry at how they’re allowing he kid to get away with a tantrum.

Apparently nothing can just be a funny video or comment anymore, and somebody has to go on a rant to try to make people feel guilty for laughing at it

45 minutes ago, Pandamia! said:

I find it funny how on any Meme video on Facebook half the comments will be people debating on whether the video maker is a bad owner/parent/person.

I saw a video of huskies going on a howl and apparently the owner wasn’t giving them enough space to live? 

A video of a little kid getting angry for missing a golf ball and half the comments are people angry at how they’re allowing he kid to get away with a tantrum.

Apparently nothing can just be a funny video or comment anymore, and somebody has to go on a rant to try to make people feel guilty for laughing at it

When on the internet, righteousness is the most addictive emotion. 

• Like 1

new job starts tomorrow and it's depressing.  I mean it's good since I've been unemployed since January but now I'm driving into the city, paying for tolls, parking, etc which takes away thousands and thousands from my pay.  Ugh, I am just not looking forward to it.

Just now, filmlover said:

I just entered the Weekend thread for this first time in several hours and see it's been locked after, on the most recent page, EC has gone flat-out SAVAGE on a number of posters here.

Do I even want to catch up?

I haven't even bothered going into any of the numbers threads these last two weeks. The idea of people trolling whining to each other about Last Jedi, Kathleen Kennedy, Swolo, and a bunch of other stuff related to a franchise intended for children for 100+ pages makes me want to hang myself.

• Like 2