Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I remember watching one of last season's episodes, and being really concerned over Julie Kavner. It sounded like her voicing Marge literally hurts her voice, and I'm nervous she's going to lose her voice box in a couple years.

I was working during both of the tiebreaker games today. Cool to see the Brewers claim the crown, though I feel bad for the Rockies that they're still without a division title.

I still have no clue how the NL is going to shake out, but I'm picking the Astros to win the AL pennant. Their rotation is beastly and I feel like the Red Sox are cooling off at just the right point to miss the World Series. However, as a secondary Sox fan, that could just be fandom pessimism speaking.

So I found this site https://www.cinoche.com/films/box-office/2018-09-14

It seems like it's tracking box office in Quebec (or is it Canada just based out of a Quebec site?) Cause it looks like Alpha made over 1M in just 1 Canadian province alone. Never seen anything tracking box office in Canada before, wondering if anyone's ever heard of this site

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Patrick Mahomes can fuck off and I hope he tears his ACL and becomes RGIII 2.0

I know you lost but he's the most exciting quarterback right now. Chill out and enjoy his games.