Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I went down to the drag strip yesterday. Had a great day racing my car, it is so nice to actually go out and do something that's not drinking or using drugs. I need to do this more often.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I went down to the drag strip yesterday. Had a great day racing my car, it is so nice to actually go out and do something that's not drinking or using drugs. I need to do this more often.

just not street racing ok

• Like 2

Just now, shouldnt have shouldnt be said:

there should be additional answers to this.

there are a lot of nationalities playing in Major League Baseball, and 162 games covered by the media

Players are of course from different countries, but not the teams themselves, they all based somewhere in CA and US.  

I don't what I am supposed to do with that bold part. 

16 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

just not street racing ok

I keep my car antics to the race track. I live near to Santa Pod it's very easy to get to. Why race on the streets when you have Europe's best drag race strip around the corner.

Not to mention you get to see some crazy cool cars. One guy rocked up yesterday with a 1950s VW campervan with a jet engine strapped to its back... :D

• Haha 1

i've said it before but one thing i love about the matrix sequels is how they've made that franchise kinda untouchable with the way they complicated the mythos. if the wachowskis just stuck with the one we'd be on the second reboot already.

• Like 3

@Porthos

My Mom just asked if I could come into work on Tuesday morning. I was like, no, woman, WTF.  She continued with: “They are not going to sell out that day”. Still nope. “Wait, they go on sale at 8:00AM? So you will have them at 8:05AM? So you can come into the office at 8:30AM?”

:redcapes:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@Porthos

My Mom just asked if I could come into work on Tuesday morning. I was like, no, woman, WTF.  She continued with: “They are not going to sell out that day”. Still nope. “Wait, they go on sale at 8:00AM? So you will have them at 8:05AM? So you can come into the office at 8:30AM?”

Wait, what happens Tuesday?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@Porthos

So you're saying your mother knows her daughter well, then. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Alli said:

one of the few deserved oscar winners of the last years. still haven't seen glen close's movie, but i can't imagine she gave a better performance

just a reminder, cats are at risk by unknown forces when they are not indoors.  They also pursue to evolve their hunting capabilities outdoors and advance that behavior.