Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

What a throwback! Although I did randomly come across her Twitter a while back and have to say it was...well, it was something lol. Great interview.

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I was thinking yesterday about how the term NFT seems to have just disappeared. It was too much of a scam even for the cryptobros

funny just today there's a story about damien hirst burning the physical versions of artwork he's sold as NFTs. apparently he gave buyers the choice for the physical or the nft and some chumps still chose the version that's probably already only worth $15.

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I was thinking yesterday about how the term NFT seems to have just disappeared. It was too much of a scam even for the cryptobros

Paramount is actually giving away NFTs to people who see Smile this Thursday. This being such a surprise leggy hit isn’t so fun anymore

5 minutes ago, Eric the Crocodile said:

Paramount is actually giving away NFTs to people who see Smile this Thursday. This being such a surprise leggy hit isn’t so fun anymore

I might be seeing the movie on Thursday lol. I will respectfully decline if I'm offered one.

20 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Idk

Is being against wanting to take more vaccine shots that big a deal anymore?

Like the shit Rogan said few months ago about kids not needing shots is like mainstream now as hardly anyone is getting their kids vaccinated (especially under 5). 

I feel society attitudes changed a lot in the past 9-10 months on this covid stuff. 

I went from signing people up and driving people to vaccine centres to refusing to get anymore shots after the third lol

Are you just parroting anti-vaxx talking points now? 

Yes, being anti vaxx is a big deal. That's how diseases come back from the dead. 

Anti-vaxxers are scum on earth. Literally the single worst group to exist, trying to take advantage of parental fears. At least flat earthers don't hurt anyone, anti-vaxxers are a net bad on society.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Are you just parroting anti-vaxx talking points now? 

Yes, being anti vaxx is a big deal. That's how diseases come back from the dead. 

Anti-vaxxers are scum on earth. Literally the single worst group to exist, trying to take advantage of parental fears. At least flat earthers don't hurt anyone, anti-vaxxers are a net bad on society.

I respond in covid thread as I think you guys 100% misuderstand what I said and this thread can return to normal :) 

Edited by Torontofan

21 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Moderation: Moved some posts to the dedicated Covid thread https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/28761-coronavirus-covid-19-global-pandemic-please-keep-discussion-to-this-thread/page/984/#comments

Please use that thread for any posts regarding Covid. Thanks

Yes, move those scummy posts elsewhere. Every thread is now a M3GAN APPRECIATION THREAD

Sci-Fi Love GIF by M3GAN

Sci-Fi Love GIF by M3GAN

Happy Sci-Fi GIF by M3GAN

• Like 1