Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Isle of Pasta said:

Holy shit, hope he's okay.

yeah he should be.  he's in a walking boot and all with crutches.  They are hoping he won't need surgery

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Just now, elcaballero said:

My hair has gotten to the point that when I tried to style it, my brother asked if I was going for "the Doc Brown look." :whosad:

I buzz my whole head, not all the way yet, although I am thinking about doing that from now on.  I do a 1 1/2 so it's pretty close anyway.

So I feel your pain

• Thanks 1

I've watched 10 movies in the last 4 days, including some unfinished cuts for upcoming films. Its tiring but has its amusements.

Its really funny seeing half unfinished CGI. For example, there's a scene with an actor running down the road, the car behind him gets knocked aside towards the actor apparently, but with no CGI on the screen it looks like he's dodging nothing. All this to no soundtrack either (since they're not finished in some cases)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

I've watched 10 movies in the last 4 days, including some unfinished cuts for upcoming films. Its tiring but has its amusements.

Its really funny seeing half unfinished CGI. For example, there's a scene with an actor running down the road, the car behind him gets knocked aside towards the actor apparently, but with no CGI on the screen it looks like he's dodging nothing. All this to no soundtrack either (since they're not finished in some cases)

I'm not from Reddit.

In Star Wars IX...

Spoiler

does stuff happen?

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Going to spoilertag this since its serious. 

Hide contents

Yes, stuff does happen

I also have an Episode IX question. Can you confirm if this is the last shot of the movie? 

Spoiler

landscape-1515672255-thala-siren-last-je

• Like 1
  • Haha 1