Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Lady Bird is a miracle of a movie, it managed to transform Sirsha, an actress I adore & admire since Atonement  into a female version of Miles Teller-Ansel Elgort as far as punchability in the face goes.

Bravo Greta Gerwing, great artistry !

If New-York is really invaded by the Lady Birds from all over America, I d loose my mind within a week in the Big Apple.

Edited by The Futurist

Sat on my lonesome in the cinema for a new Nicolas Cage movie called Mom & Dad. I have no idea what it's about but Ive realised I haven't seen Nicolas Cage on the big screen since National Treasure 2.... most of his movies don't get theatrical releases its crazy.

28 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Remember that guy who wrote "Dolphin Lover"? Well, he's back, and he's a film critic now.

Something about that headline feels, idk, illegal.

Edited by Jandrew

read the article. the guy really wants you to know that he is not gay because that would be weird.

No, I wouldn’t be sexually attracted to male dolphins. As an adult, I’m heterosexual, although I cross species lines. As a teenager, as I wrote about in my memoir, there was a time in my life where I was jerking off to the family dog, a male poodle. But it wasn’t because I was gay. It was because his excitement got me very excited, and I found it pleasurable for both of us. If the female poodle had been as responsive as he was, I probably would have been boinking her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1