Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

I guess I don't see the point? :lol: 

There is no point other than to be able to stay in contact with some of my friends. It feels like a futile effort but I can't give up because then I would be submitting to Zuckerberg and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. 

i logged on to my facebook account for the first time in like 7 years recently and it was  interesting just to learn which of my old school mates were fuck ups who are already divorced/have like 5 kids/in prison.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

I ended up going to a bar anyway and talked to actual real life people, and went home with a girl, so I can't complain, just demonstrates to me that the internet is terrible and tinder should be purged from the earth 

I've made my way to the biggest possible screen to watch ANNIHILATION. It's my mum's 32 inch TV which is a whole 4 inches bigger than my own computer monitor! Just how Mr. Garland intended.

• Like 1

Well that was a hella dark ending. Followed of course by the cheesiest song in a movie full of them.

I gotta say I was expecting this to be deathly dull outside of the selected moments that everyone always brings up but there's a genuine whacked out spirit to it throughout. First half is still more impressive though, novelty can't help but wear off after that. Agree with whoever picked Lisa's mom as the best character

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Well that was a hella dark ending. Followed of course by the cheesiest song in a movie full of them.

I gotta say I was expecting this to be deathly dull outside of the selected moments that everyone always brings up but there's a genuine whacked out spirit to it throughout. First half is still more impressive though, novelty can't help but wear off after that. Agree with whoever picked Lisa's mom as the best character

You are my rose you are my rose you are my rose

31 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Same but SDSU and Texas Tech are both keeping me on the edge of my seat

My bracket’s still perfect but Alabama May be my first L, Plus I’m doubtful Gonzaga will go all the way and win but I picked them anyways.