Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Drunk Panda is the best Panda.

So I started the night with a few drinks, then went and played some drunk Star Wars trivia at a bar, then went to another bar for a friend’s 21st, and then me and a few people snuck into a horse center to ride some horses.  Good times.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

They're so fucking big. 

They could kick you to the ground and trample you to death, and you could do nothing to defend yourself.  But they just sit there and neigh, maybe if they’re mad buck you off or something.  That’s the beauty of them.  

Edited by Critically Acclaimed Panda

2 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

They could kick you to the ground and trample you to death, and you could do nothing to defend yourself.  But they just sit there and neigh, maybe if they’re mad buck you off or something.  That’s the beauty of them.  

I'm sure they're wonderful. But I'm a wuss

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

And as a panda, you should know first hand about horses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

Polanski is still a representation of some of Hollywood’s hypocrisy about sexual assault.  They’ve improved, but taking fourty years to expel the guy and overlooking child rape as “unfortunate politics” is pretty disgusting.

Expulsion or not, he fled from his trial, and France has happily let him escape justice in their country.  

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

fYqZByi.png

EeG3cru.png

(I was a backer, so I purchased it hella long ago, but just activated my Steam key today)

((17 GB sized download, so the pre-load is coming in handy ;)))

@4815162342 @Water Bottle @Fullbuster @Arlborn @robertman2 @Deep Wang 

Didn't you do a similar post to say it's coming soon? I'm confused xD

5 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Didn't you do a similar post to say it's coming soon? I'm confused xD

No that was about the pre-game scavenge hunt (which is still ongoing :)).  Game releases on the 8th and it's now available to be pre-loaded ahead of the launch.

If I all but disappear from the forum for a couple of weeks, that's why, BTW. :lol:

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

No that was about the pre-game scavenge hunt (which is still ongoing :)).  Game releases on the 8th and it's now available to be pre-loaded ahead of the launch.

If I all but disappear from the forum for a couple of weeks, that's why, BTW. :lol:

Well, I never played this genre (CRPG right?) but this game will be released on Nintendo Switch later this year so I'm willing to give it a try :)

• Like 1

Came up to Minneapolis to do some hiking and stuff. 

Staying downtown and there's a cosmetic convention going on. I have never seen so many hot chicks in this place. Usually the girls look so "minnesotan".