Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

What's Depp doing?

wow crazy depp was brutal with the guy. but tbf telling Depp to "stop improving moustache jokes and calling people scoundrels in a weird british accent" was uncalled for on the crew member's part. i can see why depp flipped.

10 minutes ago, grim22 said:

What's Depp doing?

The location manager told Depp, “This is the last shot,” a source said, when an irate Depp — who’d been “smoking and drinking all day on set” — got in the staffer’s face. “He was 6 inches away, yelling, ‘Who are you? You have no right!’ ” sources said.

When the well-liked worker told Depp, “I’m just doing my job,” a source said Depp tried to punch him in the ribs. But the weak blow didn’t make an impact, and Depp yelled, “I’ll give you $100,000 to punch me right now!” The stunned staffer stood still, and Depp was finally pulled away.

He's fully embodied Jack Sparrow. 

Edited by MrGamer

as the forum's resident Lone Ranger/Mortdecai fanboy i gotta say this fucking movie he's filming in that story where the premise is "johnny depp tries to solve tupac and biggie's murders" is enormously appealing to me. hope he's doing it in his TUSK/YOGA HOSERS detective character.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

Colin Farrell can try to solve the Tupac and Biggie murders if he likes. i'll give a $100,000 reward to whichever of the two figures it out first.

oh and lol just remembered McPoyle has a show on right now where he's trying to solve the tupac and biggie murders so he can get in on this too.

• Like 1

So “Game Night” is funny so far but not like the kinda funny that actually makes you laugh. More like the kinda funny that makes you smile which is a shame because I stopped bingeing Brooklyn 99 to watch this.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AJG said:

So “Game Night” is funny so far but not like the kinda funny that actually makes you laugh. More like the kinda funny that makes you smile which is a shame because I stopped bingeing Brooklyn 99 to watch this.

Pretty much. The third act is funnier than everything before it IMO

So I just had a hell of a fucking day. Wake up to a text from my friend/ex-gf asking me if I was okay. Had no idea what was going on so I just said yeah what's up. She and my cousin work at the swimming pool together, and she said my cousin left town earlier that morning cause her grandfather had a heart attack. I froze right away cause the grandfather that me and my cousin have in common, on our mom's side, lives out of town, as her other grandfather lives in town. 

My mum is at work and my sister is at school so I'm home by myself all day. I don't have a vehicle so I can't go anywhere to take my mind off things. My friends either have day jobs or are out of town, and another friend I called up is sick, so I'm literally just sitting at home waiting for my family to come back so either they break the news to me or I break the news to them. Not a good time. Not to mention I'm feeling like shit that my grandfather passed away, cause I knew it was coming cause he hasn't been in good health recently. 

So my mum comes home with my sister but they seem to be in an unusually good mood and I'm like fuck they don't know now I'm going to have to tell them. But suddenly my mom calls from downstairs ''I'm going for dinner with friends see you guys in a few hours'' so I'm like what. the, fuck. When she leaves I tell my sister everything and she looks really sad and really scared. So we decide to call our cousin whose out of town seeing him to ask her what happened. 

''Hey, how are you doing''

''...okay, what's up''

''are you in '****name of city' ''

''no... I'm at home''

So now we're like okay what the actual fuck. Turns out she missed her shift this morning so the head guard, who happens to be the boyfriend of my friend phoned her and she panicked and said she had to leave town cause her grandfather had a heart attack. Which first of all is a dumb fucking move like you shoulda just said you're sick, or own up to being late, or whatever. But she forgot that I'm friends with the girl that works there and didn't think about the fact that I'd hear about it. So I'm sitting at home all day worried and scared and turns out nothing's wrong. Like, I'm relieved of course, but I'm also kinda mad, but also just in a sort of 'facepalm' mood at how stupid my cousin was. 

• Sad 1
  • ...wtf 2

40 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Pretty much. The third act is funnier than everything before it IMO

I chuckled twice during that third act. Movie was weird, everything should’ve made me laugh but nothing did.

• Like 1

I'm watching Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire and the contestant doesn't know the answer to "What is the name of Daisy Ridley's character in The Last Jedi, and he doesn't know.

I guess it just goes to show how badly TLJ was received.