Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Sorry to disappoint!

maybe if she had a box office forum to post on she would've posted about it 65,000 times there instead like you did. ya never know some people just need an outlet for crazy.

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, AJG said:

Im gonna watch Barry once it’s available to binge. I just don’t know when I’ll ever see the goddess Rosa Diaz again and I don’t know how to feel about it.

Fox better have the funniest new shows next season or I’m praying Disney comes in and get rid of these two monsters. I don’t think i watch any current Fox comedies outside of B99  (which is better than CBS, I don’t watch any of their shows at all).

Disney owns ABC. They can't buy FOX so the broadcast network wouldn't be a part of the deal. 

• Community Manager
20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

B99 season finale works as a series finale according to the showrunner.

I've learned not to trust showrunners when it comes to this shit. They still want you to tune into the finale so promising some closure is the go-to line.

• Community Manager
7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i take back what i said about greta gerwig. THIS is clearly the girl for Han.

She kinda looks like a younger Sara Gilbert. Clearly out of his league. 

27 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

maybe if she had a box office forum to post on she would've posted about it 65,000 times there instead like you did. ya never know some people just need an outlet for crazy.

44,929 posts

k

So this Prince Harry story has finally crossed the line. 

The media keeps acting as if this marriage to Megan Markle is some kinda great step for diversity, as if black people all across the UK are jumping for joy. Half of us didn’t even know the girl is black. I’ve never seen her claim that much of an association to her blackness. With that straightened out hair the girl just looks tanned, I don’t get it. Goddamn Halsey is blacker. None of us care. We never cared about the royal family before, we’re not gonna start now. This ain’t Obama getting elected, this is some rich people getting married. It’s fucking ridiculous.

edit: BBC had a panel of white people explain to me, a black man, why my community were “excited” for this wedding and it set me off.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2