Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

He has steadily spiraled down over the years thanks to the actions of the Gang: leaving the priesthood, becoming homeless, various drug addictions (namely cocaine, crack and PCP), having his legs broken, having his throat slashed, being left blind in one eye, covered in scars from a dog, and having the left side of his face covered in burns. He has been in love with Dee Reynolds his entire life and is often lured into schemes and traps by the Gang under the deception of getting a date with her. 

Cricket now spends his days as a drug-addicted homeless man on the streets, often turning tricks in the scrap metal yard (in exchange for a six pack of beer or equivalent), where he is frequently raped by feral dogs.

:winomg: 

yeah i guess your right your too young for It's Always Sunny

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

3 hours ago, DeeCee said:

@baumer  and any other Toronto folk ( @Lordmandeep). I just watched The Carter Effect. I know Canada is all hockey but I still thought basketball was fairly popular. Did Vince Carter really have such a big impact?

Yeah he really made the Raptors go from a joke team to a legit NBA team in the league 

12 hours ago, AJG said:

Really feel like I should rewatch Dont Trust the B in Apartment 23. Another classic cancelled before its time.

I wonder, do you people actively seek bad tv shows and force yourselves to love it? I’ve actually seen that one, well most of it, and it’s AWFUL. Completist maniac Goffe quit the show a few episodes into the second season, after much pain and suffering.

Edited by Goffe

8 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I wonder, do you people actively seek bad tv shows to love? I’ve actually seen that one, well most of it, and it’s AWFUL. Completist maniac Goffe quit the show a few episodes into the second season, after much pain and suffering.

Image result for don't trust the b in apartment 23 gif

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Goffe said:

I wonder, do you people actively seek bad tv shows and force yourselves to love it? I’ve actually seen that one, well most of it, and it’s AWFUL. Completist maniac Goffe quit the show a few episodes into the second season, after much pain and suffering.

On 11/05/2018 at 2:44 AM, Water Bottle said:

I feel like the joke must be lost in translation.

must be another translation issue.

• Like 4