Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

14 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

Some personal news:

1. Just finished my first year of college, pretty cool

2. Going on a date next week and feeling very anxious already

3. Recently bought an excellent pair of basketball shorts and they've honestly increased my quality of life so much

1. Cool

2. Cool! Teach Han your ways.

3. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I guess the only unexpected part is that there's nothing for Burning considering that with the critics it became the highest-rated film since they started keeping track of that. (So in 16 years or something.) Look forward to most of these movies, anyway.

Very excited for Burning, been hearing lot of good things about it.

The Good Fight is so good and addictive, one of the best TV shows right now and it doesn't get enough praise. It should be for CBS All Access what House Of Cards was to Netflix, but critics and awards are sleeping on it, just like they ignored BrainDead the previous CBS show from The Good Wife creators which was also brilliant.  

So I go to this local restaurant I’ve been meaning to try.  I get a bratwurst philly style.  And then some seasoned fries.  I’m sweating buckets and my mouth is on fire from the fries

• Astonished 1

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, DAR said:

Book of Henry.................

Did you love how the genius child that outsmarts anyone has a clear view of the room where he sees the abuse but never thinks to take out a cell phone and record part of it?

• Like 1

😫😫 so I’m going to see the girl tomorrow. There’s this big party happening all weekend just outta town and most people I know are going to it. And she’s a big party-er so I thought it wasn’t a no-brainer she would go. 

But it’s a friend of mine’s birthday tomorrow who’s another co-worker. So me and a few of my friends are doing a beach fire for him, and I texted a few people to see if they would come. I texted her saying me and maybe a few others would go, even though she isn’t really close to him and I assumed would be going to the party, but I invited everyone in the staff anyways. But she said she would love to go.

So... she skipped out on the party of the year to go to a small beach fire? Idk... I wanna think I have something to do with it but probably not. Either way we do get to hang out so that’s good

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Season 2 of 13 reasons why is atrocious. Couldn't finish it.

Honestly If there is even 20% truth of what the situation in high schools is I don't know how to feel.

Theres a part in the final episode that you need to see. Skip to it.