Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just found out the movies for my pool's 2 family movie nights - Paddington 2 (pretty excited b/c I haven't gotten to this movie yet) and Jaws.  My spouse and I are amused that Jaws has now fallen into the family/all ages movie category, but I can't deny how perfect it is for a pool party (and my kids will all get to become culturally literate, since I haven't made them watch this yet:)... 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I'm looking for tv shows with lawyers/courts etc. 

Reccomendations? Is Suits good?

Well between the original and all its spinoffs you have about 35+ years of Law and Order

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Shoutout to Annapurna for responding to me on Instagram when I asked when Beale Street and Destroyer was coming out and all they could say was basically ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly got a chuckle out of it.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Any British members around London here? Can you guys tell me if the BFI IMAX in Waterloo is any good? I'm gonna watch Mission Impossible Fallout there.

It’s very good, but you’re gonna want to get a seat in the back-middle. It’s quite large.

Also “Britain” and “British” doesn’t exist anymore. We’re going by “England” and “English” until 2022.

Edited by AJG
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

It’s very good, but you’re gonna want to get a seat in the back-middle. It’s quite large.

Also “Britain” and “British” doesn’t exist anymore. We’re going by “England” and “English” until 2022.

It's coming home.

• Like 1