Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Ariana sounds amateur next to Mariah I am sorry to annouce.

Decent for a kakaoke session, which it seems is what she does everytime she goes on national american tv anyway.

We know, but given the fact that Mariah now sounds like this:

Ariana is good enough to fill the void Mariah left behind.

Nice thread-

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

He looks like he could still scrap a bit

yeah he still seems in shape.  He was also near wrestlers Booker T who is still pretty massive, as well as Trish Stratus and Lita

but yeah Weathers was pretty cool

I’m watching this movie Upgrade and I am bored outta my mind. The trailer made it look like a fun action comedy but it’s just some generic cheap movie about a guy trying to figure out who killed his wife with some quick action thrown in between. 56 minutes in and there’s been only two 2 minute fights.

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

I’m watching this movie Upgrade and I am bored outta my mind. The trailer made it look like a fun action comedy but it’s just some generic cheap movie about a guy trying to figure out who killed his wife with some quick action thrown in between. 56 minutes in and there’s been only two 2 minute fights.

people love to overrate the fuck outta some cheap genre nonsense because they get to act like they "discovered" it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

people love to overrate the fuck outta some cheap genre nonsense because they get to act like they "discovered" it.

The shit is mind numbing. It’s basically a demo reel for the director to direct a big superhero movie (he’s written most of James Wan’s movies, he literally has a role in Aquaman). 

1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

educational thread

It never ever ends. :lol:

(also leads to a nice set of posts saying why the soldier doing that was in fact completely plausible)

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, AJG said:

The shit is mind numbing. It’s basically a demo reel for the director to direct a big superhero movie (he’s written most of James Wan’s movies, he literally has a role in Aquaman). 

So my sister’s friend was found on the side of the road last night beaten half to death with a broken bottle. They arrested the guy who did it, but now a 17 year old is recovering in the emergency with tons of face stitches, walking home from a party in what is usually a safe neighbourhood.

• Sad 6