Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

31 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Brilliant

Serova testified in the Los Angeles Superior Court that they were recorded by an impersonator named Jason Malachi.

Im listening to the songs now. The impersonation isn’t that bad.

edit: they got a vocals only of one of the fake songs

http://m.xuite.net/vlog/vivimj/OGFMNkcxLTMxODg4MDguZmx2

Edited by AJG

32 minutes ago, 75Live said:

RIP Robin Leach

Thanks for all the champagne wishes and caviar dreams

Gotta admit, I thought he was in the died a few years category

Edited by DAR

Phew, well, that was nerve wracking.  I don't think I did well, but I will brag to the high heavens that I interviewed with Amazon and you can't tell me shit

I'm not even sure how they saw my resume and thought "You know, let's go with this." 

Luckily there's a position with the same company that's much more within my abilities range only a few hours away, and the interviewer said that she'd be transferring my information to them (& I applied already) so hopefully that works out.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

Phew, well, that was nerve wracking.  I don't think I did well, but I will brag to the high heavens that I interviewed with Amazon and you can't tell me shit

I'm not even sure how they saw my resume and thought "You know, let's go with this." 

Luckily there's a position with the same company that's much more within my abilities range only a few hours away, and the interviewer said that she'd be transferring my information to them (& I applied already) so hopefully that works out.

I did internship with amazon and then got the job too. But rejected it for a government job. Still don't know if it was right decision or not. Pay is very high but 10-7 job kills you.

My friend is in amazom. Haven't talked to him for a long time.

49 minutes ago, Premium George said:

I did internship with amazon and then got the job too. But rejected it for a government job. Still don't know if it was right decision or not. Pay is very high but 10-7 job kills you.

My friend is in amazom. Haven't talked to him for a long time.

What field are you in? I'm in IT.