Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 10/12/2018 at 1:54 AM, filmlover said:

I was just watching the trailer for this new Sabrina TV show premiering on Netflix in a few weeks and between this and Captain Marvel it appears that punching old ladies is the in thing now. @WrathOfHan rejoices.

Miranda Otto is a witch. 

Interesting. 

23 minutes ago, AJG said:

I went down a dark rabbit hole clicking through all of the stuff on this guy’s twitter page... 

They’re complaining about She-Ra. A cartoon for little girls.

You'd be surprised at how many grown-ass adults there are on the Internet who do nothing but whine about children's cartoons.

The She-Ra backlash is the funniest thing ever though. Ya got these grown-ass men going on about how she doesn't look sexy anymore and how she's a "boyish lesbian" now, and that's ruining He-Man because Ess-Jay-Dubyas are taking over the franchise with their gay agenda.

These goobers really don't remember that the OG He-Man was so gay there was a character named Fisto in the cast?

• Haha 1

I know pitchers generally suck at batting and I do love seeing Nelson Cruz mash a baseball without having to worry about how poorly he'd play rightfield, but I have to admit that NL games are far more interesting to watch with pitchers batting - and the double-switch shenanigans that come with it as the game progresses.