Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Was at Sawgrass today with the family doing some holiday shopping and checking out their Christmas decorations and passed by their theater which has their coming soon posters on the outside and saw one for this movie I had never heard of called After that said April 2019 at the bottom. Went to look up what it was and LMFAO. Oh god. Just what the world needed: a rip-off of Fifty Shades for teens (cause toxic/controlling relationships are fun, right kids?!). Stars Katherine Langford’s sister and Ralph Fiennes’ nephew (who played the child Voldemort in the sixth Harry Potter a decade ago). 

Edited by filmlover

I'm actually so pissed at the university now. Ever since reading break which was like beginning of November, I stopped eating food with my roommates because they literally dumpster dive and that's completely disgusting IMO especially when they don't have boundaries and will take loose food not just sealed, packaged stuff. 

Anywho, so this is about a month ago, my parents pay $1200 to get me an on-campus meal plan. My dad has said that the money has left his bank account weeks ago, but I still don't have access to it. I've went in and talked to the Food Services lady and she literally just dodged my question and said "we're very busy at this time of year, if you come in another day we can resolve this". And my parents have called them multiple times and they've said "we're getting to it" or "we're busy right now" blah blah blah and I've been a month now without money that my family fuckin paid for. 

Like, so what you're busy! Shouldn't take that long to be like "oh! We have over a thousand dollars we're sitting on, might as well place the balance on this kid's university card"

• Sad 4

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

How did Momoa do for his SNL hosting? Friend of mine's been talking about him hosting it all week. 

He’s tried his best but this episode has been horrible. One bad skit after another. No wonder they are evidently having a difficult time securing actually timely/relevant hosts this season (next week is Matt Damon because...why exactly? He’s got nothing to promote. Just because he was their Brett Kavanaugh earlier this season?).

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He’s tried his best but this episode has been horrible. One bad skit after another. No wonder they are evidently having a difficult time securing actually timely/relevant hosts this season (next week is Matt Damon because...why exactly? He’s got nothing to promote. Just because he was their Brett Kavanaugh earlier this season?).

He's cameo'ing in at least half the films released this December, obviously.

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Damn :( I like Momoa, and my friend will be disappointed if he’s universally paned

I hate filing complaints, but the people that moved into the apartment right above mine are obnoxious.

I hear their entire fucking two step party they throw every night, I’m sick of it.  They could at least play good music, but they’re playing two stepping top 40 country trash while shouting yeehaw and other maga trash.  

Edited by PANDA

6 hours ago, PANDA said:

I hate filing complaints, but the people that moved into the apartment right above mine are obnoxious.

I hear their entire fucking two step party they throw every night, I’m sick of it.  They could at least play good music, but they’re playing two stepping top 40 country trash while shouting yeehaw and other maga trash.  

Wow, Ethan would be right at home there :hahaha: 

I haven’t put much thought into what happens if I get loud neighbors in my apartment. Hopefully they aren’t too loud.

• Like 1