Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

21 minutes ago, Premium George said:

Banning you will be even better.

I’ll actually take him whining about The Last Jedi if the alternative is him whining about Brie Larson hurting his feelings for saying that she wants to hear more than just the white man’s critique of a movie.

1 hour ago, PANDA said:

I made a franchise thread with one rule, no negative comments allowed.  You’re only allowed to discuss the merits of them.

i was gonna say this thread won't make it to the second page before someone tries to start shit and it took until... the second reply for someone to try and start shit. why are people like this smh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i was gonna say this thread won't make it to the second page before someone tries to start shit and it took until... the second reply for someone to try and start shit. why are people like this smh.

And it was exactly who you’d suspect to start shit lol

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i was gonna say this thread won't make it to the second page before someone tries to start shit and it took until... the second reply for someone to try and start shit. why is lordmandeep like this smh.

fixed.

How he has not garnered any suspension in the past few months is beyond me.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

fixed.

How he has not garnered any suspension in the past few months is beyond me.

Gonna be a fun few months of him complaining that the Oscars are irrelevant cause Infinity War isn’t nominated for Best Picture (when fucking Black Panther is looking to be) or some shit like that.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Youtube Rewind on track to be the most disliked youtube video ever.

Warranted or not? 

Clicked on it, saw Will Smith and then a bunch of people that I didn't know, got bored, stopped watching

The Youtube Rewind videos are fun to hate on when you're like, 14, but now I just can't muster up the energy to care

• Thanks 1

Just now, filmlover said:

Gonna be a fun few months of him complaining that the Oscars are irrelevant cause Infinity War isn’t nominated for Best Picture (when fucking Black Panther is looking to be) or some shit like that.

Or that Black Panther being nominated for BP is "progressive identity politics" even though it made $700M in the US and almost every critic at least liked the movie

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I’ll actually take him whining about The Last Jedi if the alternative is him whining about Brie Larson hurting his feelings for saying that she wants to hear more than just the white man’s critique of a movie.

Oddly enough the same white critics made black panther one the best reviewed comic book movies ever.

Something does not add up here hmmm

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Lol dude actually be factual about my ranting

Bp deserves an oscar bp nom over Iw. Not because it is the better film but because of bp impact on blockbuster filmaking and the academy should recogize that.

Iw is not the type of film the academy cares about and really who cares. I love the film and i know you liked it and it was a huge sucesss.

Edited by Lordmandeep

10 minutes ago, Goffe said:

A Simple Favor is slightly underwhelming definitely. Maybe I expected too much after those excellent trailers. 

Starts well, then gets dull, and then just gets too wacky for my taste.

Blake Lively is good though

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Or that Black Panther being nominated for BP is "progressive identity politics" even though it made $700M in the US and almost every critic at least liked the movie

Oddly though i gave the film 8 out of ten and praised the film for its themes especially around imperialism and actually defended the film from the very attacks you accuse me about that film.

So fake news?

Edited by Lordmandeep