Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

A Simple Favor was a fun time. Speaking of Lifetime-esque projects I decided to check out the first two episodes of their (edit: actually Bravo but really what’s the difference between the two networks?) new series with Connie Britton and Eric Bana (that she just got a Globe nom for) cause of the actors and yes, it is definitely a ridiculous Lifetime type of series, albeit one with an overqualified cast it doesn’t deserve.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Im now officially a self-publisher, having published the first two books in a High-Fantasy series that im currently working on next to my studies :). Its a hobby of mine, but in the next few years ill try to reach a publishing company. Who knows, maybe ill find some success, maybe not. But ill try my best for it!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Im now officially a self-publisher, having published the first two books in a High-Fantasy series that im currently working on next to my studies :). Its a hobby of mine, but in the next few years ill try to reach a publishing company. Who knows, maybe ill find some success, maybe not. But ill try my best for it!

Right on!! Congrats!

• Thanks 1

Ha ha, very funny guys.  Now tell us who the committee really vote...

*checks*

*checks again*

*pauses*

*checks one more time, just to be sure*

Think there's a glitch in the Matrix here.  Only explanation I gots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Ha ha, very funny guys.  Now tell us who the committee really vote...

*checks*

*checks again*

*pauses*

*checks one more time, just to be sure*

Think there's a glitch in the Matrix here.  Only explanation I gots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

200w.gif

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

Watching Burning tonight, then following it up with Eighth Grade, Leave No Trace, and Buster Scruggs over the next week so I can watch all the new releases during winter recess and try to have a very good picture of the overall year when I make my lists. Not gonna be able to catch the Rider or Shoplifters or Madeline's Madeline I don't think, boo. 

Edited by Cmasterclay