Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You guys are so mean sometimes. You remind of my mother during my childhood criticizing everything I said or did and turning me into a very anxious and insecure adult.

We are doing what is know by the American Mafia as breaking your balls

2 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Thankfully, my family's subscribed to Starz, so I'm still able to catch Pluto Nash

I like that Starz has recently gotten most of the Disney movies from this decade that they had under their deal including Frozen back when they would've waited closer to a decade after release usually to get them. Disney be like "we want our shit back in time for the launch of Disney+ ASAP."

So this is the trailer for a movie adapted from a Romanian bestseller that just had one of the biggest openings ever here. I realize I am out of the loop with what is happening in my own country when this movie is everywhere and I just now hear of it.

Just now, Alli said:

Lopez is a constant presence at the Oscars. WHY?

She usually presents Best Original Song. She hasn't been there in four years (where she was sitting next to Meryl Streep while the most recent movie she was in at the time was the garbage thriller The Boy Next Door lol).

• Astonished 1

On 2/19/2019 at 7:36 PM, FantasticBeasts said:

I suggest you become gay tbh. Tried it and it's working better for me so far...

I'm the opposite. I used to be gay and then I decided to turn straight. I much prefer it this way... it's what's natural bro.

Even if it does mean a lot less sex. sadly, women have standards :( 

• ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

45 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She usually presents Best Original Song. She hasn't been there in four years (where she was sitting next to Meryl Streep while the most recent movie she was in at the time was the garbage thriller The Boy Next Door lol).

I will not hear any Boy Next Door slander. That thing is a trash masterpiece

• Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I will not hear any Boy Next Door slander. That thing is a trash masterpiece

I caught it when it was on HBO/Cinemax and got mild enjoyment out of how inept the whole thing was. Like the dude literally snaps out of nowhere just because the movie's a thriller.