Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I have reached 5,000 likes in here and I would like to thank you guys for that. As I told you once, I've found this forum in 2015 when I was stalking someone I met on another forum who was missing after having a public meltdown over a warning point. But I felt welcomed and stayed, and I can't believe it's going to be 4 years since I joined.

Sometimes I feel hated, but actually 80% of those 5,000 likes are really "Likes" and not only "Not Cool" or "WTF", and the fact that I'm surprised by those stats goes to show how much of an impact negative comments have on our lives. When 80% of people like and support you, you shouldn't care about the 20% that hate you.

I am happy I was part of BOT for those last 4 years because I was able to share with you the highest point of my life (the joy of seeing Batman v Superman on the big screen for the first time on March 23 2016 at 8:17PM) and also the lowest (Justice League). When I got clinically depressed after watching Justice League I didn't have anyone to talk about it except for you guys, because other people in my life wouldn't understand. And the support I got from other members really helped me win that battle.

❤️ ❤️❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Dude could face up to 3 years in prison. Hope it was worth throwing your career out, Jussie.

More than that...if he actually mailed the threatening letter with fake white powder, which has also been alleged, the feds can go after him for 7-10 years or more...screwing with the mail and sending things intended to terrorize will get you nailed way more than the local stuff...

Now, there's still the presumption of innocence in the US, so I'm not gonna presume he's guilty til I see a plea or a conviction...but his stated story to the press and the actual videos now released do not look good for him at all...(today, a local reporter posted the video of the 2 acquaintances buying the red caps and the noose - way for local journalism making a comeback, since a local reporter actually visited numerous stores to find the footage)...

Came back from Vice. Not sure I've ever seen a movie undermine itself so much while pointing out so many basically right things. I sympathize with and even share the anger here, but why the fuck turn a genuine horror story into this huffing and puffing open mic routine? Thankfully it calms down in the Iraq War section, which is properly chilling, but by then it's much too late. And Bale is very good but Adams' repetitive Lady Macbeth act preceded by the earnest "Dewey Cox, I am your 12-year-old girlfriend!" stuff is some of the most thankless shit she ever got to play.

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 1

It hurts to say this but Crazy Ex-Girlfriend has been pretty bad this season. The show got lost after she stopped being obsessed with the ex-boyfriend. Even the songs became bland and uninspired. The only brilliant moment this season was Greg's return and how they handled the recasting, but that also became a problem in the following episodes because he didn't feel like the same character from season 1. I feel like they should have wrapped things up last year.

• Like 1

I started going to the gym this week and after two days I took a break cos I could barely move my arms they hurt so bad. And now, maybe I'm going crazy but I can already see a noticeable increase in the muscle. I did not expect this at all, thought it would be many weeks before I saw the first change at all. If it goes like this then imma hit the gym every day.

Ofc could be placebo. 

Edited by Avatree
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

lol "All the Stars" won't be performed on Sunday (while the other four songs will). Disney/ABC probably isn't happy.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/nominated-black-panther-song-all-stars-wont-be-performed-at-oscars-1188857

Well, there's the extra time the Academy was looking for. No need to cut any awards now.

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Looks like Disney will be giving Epcot a facelift over the next few years and judging by this concept art, I have to say it's an upgrade.

The entrance:

Epcot entry plaza

Where Wonders of Life used to be:

Epcot play pavilion

Between this and Ratatouille/GotG it’s a facelift Epcot desperately needed.