Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

31 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I'm the opposite. I used to be gay and then I decided to turn straight. I much prefer it this way... it's what's natural bro.

Even if it does mean a lot less sex. sadly, women have standards :( 

I think people should not label themselves and have a relation with whatever they want (boy or girl). 

Just now, Napoleon said:

I think people should not label themselves and have a relation with whatever they want (boy or girl). 

(or Zack Snyder)

I agree about the label thing. 200 years ago the word and idea of "heterosexuality" did not exist.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DAR said:

Longest ceremony ever

you think? i mean it won't be short but why can't it be a little bit shorter? since they are doing some categories during ad breaks and also I heard they are removing in memorium and only performing two songs?

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

By the way don't think it's been shared here but this is concept art of what the stage is supposed to look like on Sunday:

Related image

Yep, we're probably in for a bad show.

Nothing says Oscars like being surrounded by a Trump wig

• Astonished 1

It's really kind of amazing how every single thing they tried to do in an attempt to "shake things up" this year ended up blowing up in their faces. Reinforces the notion the sooner the Oscars gets away from ABC, the better (that's not gonna be for a long time though since the contract is until 2028).

I have reached 5,000 likes in here and I would like to thank you guys for that. As I told you once, I've found this forum in 2015 when I was stalking someone I met on another forum who was missing after having a public meltdown over a warning point. But I felt welcomed and stayed, and I can't believe it's going to be 4 years since I joined.

Sometimes I feel hated, but actually 80% of those 5,000 likes are really "Likes" and not only "Not Cool" or "WTF", and the fact that I'm surprised by those stats goes to show how much of an impact negative comments have on our lives. When 80% of people like and support you, you shouldn't care about the 20% that hate you.

I am happy I was part of BOT for those last 4 years because I was able to share with you the highest point of my life (the joy of seeing Batman v Superman on the big screen for the first time on March 23 2016 at 8:17PM) and also the lowest (Justice League). When I got clinically depressed after watching Justice League I didn't have anyone to talk about it except for you guys, because other people in my life wouldn't understand. And the support I got from other members really helped me win that battle.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I have reached 5,000 likes in here and I would like to thank you guys for that. As I told you once, I've found this forum in 2015 when I was stalking someone I met on another forum who was missing after having a public meltdown over a warning point. But I felt welcomed and stayed, and I can't believe it's going to be 4 years since I joined.

Sometimes I feel hated, but actually 80% of those 5,000 likes are really "Likes" and not only "Not Cool" or "WTF", and the fact that I'm surprised by those stats goes to show how much of an impact negative comments have on our lives. When 80% of people like and support you, you shouldn't care about the 20% that hate you.

I am happy I was part of BOT for those last 4 years because I was able to share with you the highest point of my life (the joy of seeing Batman v Superman on the big screen for the first time on March 23 2016 at 8:17PM) and also the lowest (Justice League). When I got clinically depressed after watching Justice League I didn't have anyone to talk about it except for you guys, because other people in my life wouldn't understand. And the support I got from other members really helped me win that battle.

:hug:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Keep on truckin' @Napoleon. This place has been my getaway too, especially lately.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 2