Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Corbyn needs to resign?

I mean I'm not his biggest fan.

I was a huge fan of his when he was a lefty, populist union-lover, but now he's a toxic, anti-Semitic guy who was way confused on his Brexit position. Time for a change.

• Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I was a huge fan of his when he was a lefty, populist union-lover, but now he's a toxic, anti-Semitic guy who was way confused on his Brexit position. Time for a change.

Wasn't he all of those things all along though? He generally only sees Jewish leftists as legitimate allies.

But yeah no one in power in the UK is thinking straight. The ideal is to have no Brexit at all, and maybe the rest of the EU will take mercy on the country.

On 8/30/2019 at 6:50 PM, 75Live said:

Finally saw the Chappelle comedy  show on Netflix that some people are making a big deal about.  

I thought it was pretty funny.  Ironically, I  never would have even known it existed if it wasn't for the complaints 😛

Yeah it was pretty funny 

• Like 3

It’s killing at the RT audience score. Might be some kind of a record. 

And yeah the special was funny AF. Eff all these sensitive people that like to sensor or cancel everything that doesn’t agree with their views. 

• Like 2

@filmlover, oh my god, he's really just give the gays everything.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/ryan-murphy-adds-netflix-slate-a-chorus-line-mini-andy-warhol-docuseries-1236549?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

- A CHORUS LINE MINI

- PATTI LUPONE IN HOLLYWOOD SERIES

- WARHOL DOCUSERIES

source.gif

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

@filmlover, oh my god, he's really just give the gays everything.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/ryan-murphy-adds-netflix-slate-a-chorus-line-mini-andy-warhol-docuseries-1236549?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

- A CHORUS LINE MINI

- PATTI LUPONE IN HOLLYWOOD SERIES

- WARHOL DOCUSERIES

source.gif

He's also clearly aiming for an Oscar now since next year he's backing not one but two prestige movies with Netflix (and is directing one of them). How does this dude even find time for sleep?

• Like 1

A friend texted me tonight "Hurricane Dorian was the biggest disappointment since Game of Thrones ending" and I had to laugh. Though I must admit very slight disappointment that the worst we got was a couple of random rain showers and some wind after all the hysteria of the past week, even if I'm grateful it wasn't the worst case scenario like the poor Bahamas saw.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tawasal said:

It’s killing at the RT audience score. Might be some kind of a record. 

And yeah the special was funny AF. Eff all these sensitive people that like to sensor or cancel everything that doesn’t agree with their views. 

Chappele went on a full frontal attack on the SJW's... 

and people love him for it. 

7 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I think there's a movie coming out in a month you might like.

Lol dont you think the over sensitive Twitter SJW types sort of unfairly define the left sometimes...

like most people i know on the left are not those people... 

5 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

After a two and a half year run as a worldwide laughingstock of politics, the US is proud to hand the crown over for a special fall season engagement by the United Kingdom, the new champion of failing democracies!

Puts hand up.

Excuse me.

Rudd (removed by own party)

Gillard (removed by own party)

Rudd (lost election)

Abbott (removed by own party)

Turnbull (removed by own party)

Morrison (incumbent, won last election)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lordmandeep said:

Chappele went on a full frontal attack on the SJW's... 

and people love him for it. 

If only the crazies were just SJWs ...

I am afraid the disease has spread far far beyond and the epidemic is everywhere.

6 hours ago, cannastop said:

WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS REAL HOLY FUCKSHIT! @Plain Old Tele

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/apple-scraps-richard-gere-drama-bastards-1235861

Additional verification.

Considering the bidding war that a bid sad for the creator, reaction to the recent turmoil and the Blum movie release pushed/cancelled ? That would already be quite the precedent setted for that, a company like Apple (google/amazon) has a risk of becoming the worst about fearing controversy of any sort on their content.