Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

59 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

This day just keeps getting better and better (I have Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy team).

----

I mean, I never am going to be upset when someone walks away because they've had enough/wear and tear and so on.  Family and future life comes first and all that.

But, selfishly?  This news plain stinks. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Porthos said:

This day just keeps getting better and better (I have Aaron Rodgers on my fantasy team).

Speaking of Aaron Rodgers...

I imagine this was him strolling into camp at the beginning of the year:

5sw60u.jpg

"HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FROM HIS PERSONAL DOCTOR TO RAISE HIS ANTIBODY LEVELS"???

Dude, you drank water and thought it would keep the 'rona away! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, No Eternals Spoilers 4 Cap said:

@TalismanRing @Ezen Baklattan @Blankments

I finally rescheduled my tickets for Music Man that got delayed due to COVID.  So now they're May 7, 2022.  So I'm gonna be in NYC that weekend... 

Alex Trebek Flirting GIF by Jeopardy!

Queen Audra has a new play that's coming out next year. No dates yet but prayer circle it's around that time!

Audra McDonald Returns to Broadway in 'Ohio State Murders' - Variety

• Astonished 1

I can smell the freedom.

He's signed to Perth Glory. The funny thing is that because of ongoing border closure in Western Australia the Perth Glory will probably be moved to the east coast. So he could have just flown into Sydney with no quarantine and met up with the team in Sydney.

3 hours ago, Porthos said:

Speaking of Aaron Rodgers...

I imagine this was him strolling into camp at the beginning of the year:

5sw60u.jpg

"HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FROM HIS PERSONAL DOCTOR TO RAISE HIS ANTIBODY LEVELS"???

Dude, you drank water and thought it would keep the 'rona away! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!! 

To be completely fair, were we expecting anything else from Shailene Woodley's fiance who hangs out with Miles Teller?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, grim22 said:

To be completely fair, were we expecting anything else from Shailene Woodley's fiance who hangs out with Miles Teller?

Legit thinking earlier today that "Well he has gone Hollywood, so I'm not completely shocked at him turning to homeopathy for cures."

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Legit thinking earlier today that "Well he has gone Hollywood, so I'm not completely shocked at him turning to homeopathy for cures."

It's not Hollywood, it's the fringe new-age crap, it's that horseshoe bend where the far-left meets the far-right

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

It's not Hollywood, it's the fringe new-age crap, it's that horseshoe bend where the far-left meets the far-right

I'm aware of the connection. 

But it's also something of a cliche that these folks get more of a traction inside the Hollywood ecosystem than in other places.  If he was hanging out with folks in Marin County, I would have said something of the same, for similar reasons. 

Just now, Porthos said:

I'm aware of the connection. 

But it's also something of a cliche that these folks get more of a traction inside the Hollywood ecosystem than in other places.  If he was hanging out with folks in Marin County, I would have said something of the same, for similar reasons. 

Uh, I grew up in Marin County. :ph34r:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Uh, I grew up in Marin County. :ph34r:

And you turned out to be a Dodger fan. j1aUlyv.gif

As DeeCee said, beating me to the punch:

6 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Case closed.

(all said with love, naturally ;))

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, Porthos said:

BTW, I notice you didn't exactly say I was wrong about the cliche involving some of the folks up in Marin, Tele.  :lol: 

It's like saying you're immunized instead of vaccinated. It's all semantics

• Like 1