Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

My dad died this morning of a sudden heart attack. I just....I can't believe it. We had a fun night last night, we were all good....and this fucking happens. While I'm at work. jesus fucking christ man. I don't even know what to do or say or try

• Sad 27

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

My dad died this morning of a sudden heart attack. I just....I can't believe it. We had a fun night last night, we were all good....and this fucking happens. While I'm at work. jesus fucking christ man. I don't even know what to do or say or try

Jesus. I am so sorry.

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Really sorry to hear about your loss :(

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

That's horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I am so sorry for your loss 

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss:(...sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family.  I know what it's like to lose a dad, and it f'ing sucks!

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Christ, sorry man.  That sucks.

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Devastating news. :( There's little we can say, but know that we all love you and we're all here for you. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Oh man. I'm so sorry 

14 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

All I can say is I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Edited by DAR

14 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, man.

19 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Sorry to hear :( 

25 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I’m sorry. This is awful.

41 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I am so sorry, that is heartbreaking.

5 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

(so as to not derail the JL thread)....

Fun memories @Elessar @dudalb

:lol: 

http://forums.theonering.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10031

I was one of the people on those forums who was very much a purist. Realized I was getting too worked up over it so I swore not to ever visit again. Right now I'm more worried about potentially seeing what teenage me thought fit to post than I am of breaking my promise to myself.

I didn't actually post much and don't remember my username so I *think* I'm safe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I was one of the people on those forums who was very much a purist. Realized I was getting too worked up over it so I swore not to ever visit again. Right now I'm more worried about potentially seeing what teenage me thought fit to post than I am of breaking my promise to myself.

I didn't actually post much and don't remember my username so I *think* I'm safe?

:rofl: I wish you knew it, I might remember the name.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

(so as to not derail the JL thread)....

Fun memories @Elessar @dudalb

:lol: 

http://forums.theonering.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10031

I had a friend in high school who was a Tolkien purist who railed on all the stuff PJ changed or cut out for the movies. Incidentally he loved the first Hobbit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I'm sorry for your loss man. I can't imagine what you are going through right now :(