That One Girl

Pet Sematary | April 5, 2019 | Paramount | Kevin Kolsch and Dennis Widmyer (Starry Eyes) to direct

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

This one is gonna be an all-timer next to Ben Lyons' "one of the best movies ever made" I Am Legend review.

Considering this was basically a red carpet premiere - amped-up crowd, filmmakers in attendance - I've seen a few mixed reactions on social media.

Edited by ViewerAnon

7 hours ago, ViewerAnon said:

This one is gonna be an all-timer next to Ben Lyons' "one of the best movies ever made" I Am Legend review.

Considering this was basically a red carpet premiere - amped-up crowd, filmmakers in attendance - I've seen a few mixed reactions on social media.

I mean, I Am Legend was an excellent movie and a huge hit, so that would be great for Pet Sematary.

9 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I’m reading that ther is quite a bit of humor in the final act, was that present in the 1989 film or book?

Very little humour, if any, in the book.

• Like 1

Daamn I thought the trailers looked good but I was still iffy on it,  the original is so great,  Gwynne is awesome and IMO irreplaceable. But everything I'm seeing says this is great.  

I can't wait to see it. Shame it's getting lost in the hype over other movies.