DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, That One Guy said:

I agree, it was exciting to see what blatant product placement would appear in the movie next.  I was NOT expecting the Sears to show up

Ok fair enough, that NIKON scene makes me groan every time

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I'm just gonna say (and idk if anyone agrees) but MoS is fucking great it's exciting and surprisingly heartfelt and brings some humanity to practically a god of a character unlike no superman movie has ever or since done.

I love Reeve Supe, but to me MOS was it as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

I'm just gonna say (and idk if anyone agrees) but MoS is fucking great it's exciting and surprisingly heartfelt and brings some humanity to practically a god of a character unlike no superman movie has ever or since done.

I hope they get JA Bayona to direct a sequel!

• Haha 1

I really just want to see some sort of range for Wonder on Friday. I really hope it pulls a Blind Side and has a 10M+ od but realistically I'm expecting 7M today.

We had 1 middle school and 2 elementary schools rent out the theatres today. I'm not sure how many admissions were sold but 3 auditoriums were sold out so I don't think it would be fair to roll those into friday numbers at my theatre.

@Blankments your  presence has summoned a trailer stalker report: (I never got the trailer for The Star!)

8:

The Commuter (American Assassin, Kingsman, American Made, Blade Runner, The Foreigner, Only the Brave, Thank You for Your Service, Murder on the Orient Express)

7:

Star Wars (GOTG, GOTG IMAX, POTC, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man, Dunkirk, Thor: Ragnarok)

6:

Downsizing (mother!, Battle of the Sexes, Only the Brave, Thank You for Your Service, Suburbicon, Murder on the Orient Express)

Justice League (Wonder Woman, Dunkirk, The Snowman, Only the Brave, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok)

Pitch Perfect 3 (Baby Driver, Despicable Me, Big Sick, Girls Trip, Battle of the Sexes, Happy Death Day)

Roman J. Israel, Esq. (The Foreigner, The Snowman, Only the Brave, Thank You for Your Service, Suburbicon, Murder on the Orient Express)

4:

Coco (BATB, Gifted, Cars, Ninjago)

Father Figures (American Made, The Foreigner, Happy Death Day, Suburbicon)

The Greatest Showman (The House, Despicable Me, Kingsman, Murder on the Orient Express)

Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blade Runner, Geostorm, Thank You for Your Service, Thor: Ragnarok)

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Good Time, The Foreigner, Thank You for Your Service, Suburbicon)

Wonder (POTC, Cars, Despicable Me, Battle of the Sexes)

3:

Alpha (Hitman’s Bodyguard, Geostorm, Thor: Ragnarok)

Annihilation (Blade Runner, The Foreigner, Happy Death Day)

Black Panther (Valerian, The Dark Tower, Thor: Ragnarok)

Darkest Hour (Atomic Blonde, The Snowman, Thank You for Your Service)

Death Wish (Detroit, It, American Assassin)

Den of Thieves (The Foreigner, Happy Death Day, Geostorm)

The Shape of Water (Apes, mother!, Battle of the Sexes)

2:

12 Strong (Thank You for Your Service, Murder on the Orient Express)

All the Money in the World (American Made, Only the Brave)

Ferdinand (Captain Underpants, Cars)

Jumanji (Ninjago, Kingsman)

Maze Runner: The Death Cure (Happy Death Day, Geostorm)

Molly’s Game (The Foreigner, The Snowman)

Polaroid (Wind River, mother!)

Proud Mary (Girls Trip, Happy Death Day)

Ready Player One (It, Blade Runner)

Red Sparrow (Kingsman, Blade Runner)

A Wrinkle in Time (Valerian, Murder on the Orient Express)

1:

The Current War (Wind River)

Duck Duck Goose (Ninjago)

Fifty Shades Freed (Murder on the Orient Express)

Insidious: The Last Key (Happy Death Day)

Isle of Dogs (Ninjago)

The New Mutants (Thor: Ragnarok)

Olaf’s Frozen Adventure (Cars)

Phantom Thread (Suburbicon)

The Post (Murder on the Orient Express)

Super Troopers 2 (Kingsman)

Tomb Raider (Geostorm)

Winchester: The House That Ghosts Built (Suburbicon)

• Like 1