DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

You know guys, if I'd travelled back to the beginning of this year and told my past self that Justice League would not only get out-opened by Thor 3 and a killer clown movie, but would also struggle to even pass the $100m OW barrier, I would've been quite rightly mocked by my past self for wasting a time machine journey on goddamn comic-book movie trivia rather than to deliver something useful like lottery numbers.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

China? JL is only going to increase by $20M max to what BvS made. Won't matter when JL will gross at least $30M less in North America (and that's being conservative). 

Highly unlikely that JL does 20m over BvS in China. 

4 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Does anyone miss the days when Age of Ultron's domestic gross was a disappointment? 

AoU ww gross is still impressive.

No comic book gotten close since so there is that...

The domestic market it underperformed by about 10 percent..

Overseas it did fine.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I actually saw both Thor: Ragnarok and Justice League in the movie theater today. I thought that Thor: Rangnarok was very good. I don't understand what some people were saying about it is a comedy. It was clearly a superhero movie. It did contain funny moments and action. Very good film. I liked it much better than Justice League.

However, I thought Justice League was a good movie. It was an entertaining superhero movie. I didn't like MOS, BvS or SS at all. However, I did like Justice League.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Walt Disney said:

I actually saw both Thor: Ragnarok and Justice League in the movie theater today. I thought that Thor: Rangnarok was very good. I don't understand what some people were saying about it is a comedy. It was clearly a superhero movie. It did contain funny moments and action. Very good film. I liked it much better than Justice League.

However, I thought Justice League was a good movie. It was an entertaining superhero movie. I didn't like MOS, BvS or SS at all. However, I did like Justice League.  

Yes, saw the movie and liked it too. Though I can understand why some won’t.