DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

43 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

So justice league score is fake driven by dc fanboys then?

Tbh the fake voting happens on both sides. As someone mentioned the true score does emerge somewhat after the movie has been out for many weeks/months but even then I would take these public ratings on Imdb/RT with huge amount of salt

10 minutes ago, DAR said:

That is a nightmare inducing film

One of the reasons "Return to Oz" flopped was that  kids were getting seriously upset by it.

It's one of my favorite " good films that deserved a better fate at the box office",a really good film, but I  can understand why it might be too dark for a lot of small kids..not good for an Oz movie.

I loved that rather then just recycle the character designs for the 1939 film,they went back to the original illustrations for the Baum books.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Quote this predictions when it doesn't come true:

Alita: Battle Angel will make 217M domestic

james-cameron-sam-worthington-avatar-102

We've got 3 oscar winners, a jimbo script, a competent director and a big ass budget.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Martha is pretty close in terms of infamously bad scenes in a blockbuster.

Yeah but I'm almost positive that Raimi intentionally made evil PP a joke whereas Snyder thought the Martha moment was high drama.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, eddyxx said:

Yeah but I'm almost positive that Raimi intentionally made evil PP a joke whereas Snyder thought the Martha moment was high drama.

It was intentional cringe. The point is that Peter Parker thinks he's being cool but really he's not. The Martha Moment was definitely not.

I don't think JL will go below 200. Feel it will cross it rather easily (though could end up below DS with something like 96 ow / 2.4x / 230 dom - 100m below BVS). But the lighter vibe should help over the 10-day period. Looking forward to see if the Sat bump from true Friday touches 30% (Thor3's was +38%). But would be happy with 25%+. Sun drop could be 29-32%. There's a shot at 100m+ ow but I think below WONDR's 103.25m is nearly certain. While on the lower side who knows, could even do a little below 95m.

Both F8 and JL were tracking for 110m or so with hopes of beating tracking and now will end up in the same ballpark. Both with big drops from the previous film (147=>99 and 166=>95-100).

• Like 1