WrathOfHan

Monday Numbers: Justice League 7.5M | Wonder 4M | Thor 2.5M

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Should be about 275 by Sunday. If it follows exact drops as DS it will be at 277.5 but its drops have been slightly higher than DS so thats why I am going with 275

Yes it needs to do at least another $25m by Sunday, if its $20m, its going to struggle.

I keep forgetting its a Holiday over there, so numbers will be up.

Just as an FYI, looking at the last 10 years Thanksgiving Week, with a special emphasis on the last 4 (where you can really see the effect of Discount Tuesday) here are pretty good avg of the daily holds for the top film from the previous weekend for Thanksgiving week.

Monday -63.5%

Tuesday +33.8% (this has been going up yearly, FB was +37.6% last year)

Wednesday +22.1%

Thanksgiving -22.4 (FB was -12.8% last year)

Friday +107%

Saturday -7.5% 

Sunday -48.4% (FB was -44.5%)

Edited by RamblinRed
correcting numbers
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Justice League worldwide: 305 million, according to Scott Mendelson from Forbes

If that number includes China and SK monday and tuesday then JL made about 8.85 in remaining markets on Monday. If it doesnt include the Tuesday numbers for both of these markets then JL made about 18.7 from all OS markets on Monday (5.35 from China+SK alone)

Edited by ZeeSoh

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Shazam is something different, never made before. 

I mean, do you know any movie where a kid screams Shazam and then turns into a strong dude? lol.  This can be the perfect change DCEU needs. 

Just because it's never been made before doesn't mean that it has to or even should be made.

10 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

If that number includes China and SK monday and tuesday then JL made about 8.85 in remaining markets on Monday. If it doesnt include the Tuesday numbers for both of these markets then JL made about 18.7 from all OS markets on Monday (5.35 from China+SK alone)

I’m not sure but I will say if it doesn’t include SK and China’s Tuesday then 18.7mil International day is good for the film as the film will have a 26mil day when adding N/A Monday total.

Im pretty sure it includes China’s Monday but don’t know about the Tuesday.

Edited by Brainiac5