That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Wonder breaking out pretty much counterbalanced Justice League underperforming.

Maybe that and then some when it's done...amazingly it rose on MT today despite Coco.  If that's reflective of the overall box office it will have an even bigger percentage of a bigger pie Wednesday compared to Tuesday.  I saw Three Billboards tonight and saw a group of teenage girls order tickets to Wonder which surprised me - think we're now certainly past the group bookings factor and yet this is kicking up not dropping off...

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Focus will be expanding Darkest Hour into the top ten markets on December 8 before its "nationwide" expansion on December 22.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/gary-oldman-darkest-hour-call-me-by-your-name-specialty-box-office-preview-1202214026/

I personally found the Churchill in the Crown to the best version so far, we shall see, But I find the voice in the trailer to be rather off. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

MJ1/2 had a 20% bump on Wed and FB had a 17% bump last year. Even accounting for the sales shifting to Tue increasingly and softer Wed sales, I expect a 13-14% bump for JL from 10.55m Tuesday for around 12m.

• Like 1