grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Warum nicht? Ist doch eine schöne Sprache :)

Ok, i wont spreak any more German, i promise :lol:

It is and easier for me at least:lol:

Just now, LinksterAC said:

Deutsch ist schön?  Ich bin mir ganz nicht sicher... :P

Wieso nicht?:apocalypse::hahaha:

Okay I think that was enough off topic.

And I have the feeling I am posting way to often on here:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taruseth said:

It is.

Okay, That is impressive.

That is hard to counter, unless you wanna hear that Fifty Shades of Grey only had less admissions than Fack Ju Göhte 3 and DM3 this year (and in the end TLJ). So our Top 5 right now is Fack Ju Göhte 3, DM3, Fifty Shades, B&tB and F&F8 and in the end TLJ will take the first place.

In the top 10 btw are also Pirates of the Carribean and Baywatch.

Fifty Shades 2 opened above TLJ here :hahaha: Portugal always wins :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Baywatch was quite huge here as well and one of the top Summer movies, and of course PotC5 was a monster. Both Fifty Shades 2 and PotC5 should end below TLJ tho.

Our top 10, as of December 1, is:

mtxdom.jpg

TLJ should end in 4th place and I guess LLL might also get pushed out of the top 10 by either Ferdinand or Coco (there is an outside chance either both get in and Baywatch also falls out or neither gets in and LLL stays in the top 10).

1 minute ago, Taruseth said:

It is and easier for me at least:lol:

Wieso nicht?:apocalypse::hahaha:

Okay I think that was enough off topic.

And I have the feeling I am posting way to often on here:lol:

Let's just write with German sentence structure.  Because that funny would be.

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Fifty Shades 2 opened above TLJ here :hahaha: Portugal always wins :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Baywatch was quite huge here as well and one of the top Summer movies, and of course PotC5 was a monster. Both Fifty Shades 2 and PotC5 should end below TLJ tho.

Our top 10, as of December 1, is:

mtxdom.jpg

TLJ should end in 4th place and I guess LLL might also get pushed out of the top 10 by either Ferdinand or Coco (there is an outside chance either both get in and Baywatch also falls out or neither gets in and LLL stays in the top 10).

:apocalypse::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Okay Portugal does win.:hahaha:

Why the hell do you watch those movies that much?!?!?!?!?!?!?:hahaha:

Just in 4th place??:whosad:

Just now, Poseidon said:

Nobody forces you to go and watch their movies. There are more than 600 movies opening every year in Germany. It's your choice.

I know :) Wont stop me from saying that the quality of German cinema is really bad right now. Which saddens me a bit, the 2000s werent really that bad of a decade for german movies overall.

31 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Call Me By Your Name is going to need to rack up several Oscar nominations if it wants to see anything close to a wide release. That PTA for it over four days is not going to inspire much confidence without those nominations. It’s no Moonlight.

Yep, it's not even locked for a BP nomination anymore. Even if it gets nominated, I can't see it going into more than 1k theaters. It'll play very shitty in areas like mine.

Edited by WrathOfHan

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Nobody forces you to go and watch their movies. There are more than 600 movies opening every year in Germany. It's your choice.

I know, most people watch those movies though.

2 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

Let's just write with German sentence structure.  Because that funny would be.

Good Idea, I fear, that I it sometimes already do.

Gute Idea, Ich fürchte, dass ich es manchmal bereits mache.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yep, it's not even locked for a BP nomination anymore. Even if it gets nominated, I can't see it going into more than 1k theaters. It'll play like shit in area like mine.

It fell apart as soon as Christmas Eve hit in a lot of places.  Safe to say it wasn't a choice once families got together.  

Too bad as it is a great movie.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

:apocalypse::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Okay Portugal does win.:hahaha:

Why the hell do you watch those movies that much?!?!?!?!?!?!?:hahaha:

Just in 4th place??:whosad:

Very outside shot it gets to 3rd but I think it is pretty much impossible. TFA would barely be 2nd as it is.

4 minutes ago, Taruseth said:

I know, most people watch those movies though.

Good Idea, I fear, that I it sometimes already do.

Gute Idea, Ich fürchte, dass ich es manchmal bereits mache.

Das ist ok weil, ich viele Fehler auf Deutsch mache.

That's ok because I, many mistakes in German make.

Edited by LinksterAC

8 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I know :) Wont stop me from saying that the quality of German cinema is really bad right now. Which saddens me a bit, the 2000s werent really that bad of a decade for german movies overall.

Germany either does Nazi/Historical Stuff or Comedy and that's it. Comedy always has a tough standing in terms of critical response. 
Schweiger/Schweighöfer have done a lot for german Cinema and I think they made quite a bunch of decent and fun movies.

Light Hearted stuff always gets marked with a lack of quality. I hate that artsy people took the art as their own. I rather live in both worlds, instead of chosing sides in this everlasting battle. 

Edited by Poseidon