grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

15 minutes ago, GadnukBreakerOfWorlds said:

Over yesterday? Really? 

Dang that'd be great. I just wanted it to stay on par with last week. If today thru Jan 2nd could be higher than the last 7 days I'd be happy :)

It's my guess based on "surprise". Since most of us are lowballing due to underwhelming CD, I can only imagine that surprise would be a hefty increase. 

@Ryan Reynolds WTF? 1.6B...in what currency? They don't expect that much in $$$$ do they? After all this? 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

lol

The BOT fam should unite and show these people what being professional means when it comes to "journalism" because dozens of BOT members know better about box office than any of the goons who write about it in the trades.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3

And really guys? I go eat dinner and y'all have to get crazy? Guess I should be glad that yall were finally discussing something other than Jedi "flopping" lol....

but then again... let's see...

Racism, foreign language, claims about Trashmerica, claims about superior film taste by other countries, more round-robin about TLJ, and then a God's tease.... about sums up all 160+ pages of this thread....  oy the mods don't get paid enough.  :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, narniadis said:

And really guys? I go eat dinner and y'all have to get crazy? Guess I should be glad that yall were finally discussing something other than Jedi "flopping" lol....

but then again... let's see...

Racism, foreign language, claims about Trashmerica, claims about superior film taste by other countries, more round-robin about TLJ, and then a God's tease.... about sums up all 160+ pages of this thread....  oy the mods don't get paid enough.  :P

No recognition for our Ocean's Twelve gifs @MrPink

20d919a6e485bcde3f7206b3ece4b005.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

Except not a single person has said it was a flop 

not one

why did you even say this?

It was more a statement, about other places on the Web, I've seen plenty of folks painting this as an end to the franchise and that position isn't based in reality. 

17 minutes ago, Porthos said:

*checks to see how many pages he 'missed'*

Is it even worth it to skim over the last 20 pages of this thread, BTW?  Or is it all retreads and reruns? ;)

Its funny. Give it a try.

How can we summon @The Greatest Rth? Do we need sacrificies?

Edited by Brainbug

14 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Don't do it man lol :D

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Its funny. Give it a try.

How can we summon @The Greatest Rth? Do we need sacrificies?

Mixed initial WOM here for BOT's "4-day Weekend Thread". Might have to see how the RT score shakes out before delving further. :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Mixed initial WOM here for BOT's "4-day Weekend Thread". Might have to see how the RT score shakes out before delving further. :ph34r:

I think its a masterpiece, but some others have hinted, that it might bring your childhood in jeopardy.

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Mixed initial WOM here for BOT's "4-day Weekend Thread". Might have to see how the RT score shakes out before delving further. :ph34r:

I'm still waiting for the mixed WOM on this board to show up in the RTM thread. 

• Like 1