That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Also, can we all just accept that online movie ratings mean NOTHING, NOTHING i say it again, about the reception? Now it should be more clear than ever. Imdb, Flixter...they are all totally useless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Oh my. I just read the first 10 comments.

Are these people even real?? Losers. 

You're life will be a lot better if you don't read the majority of comments sections.

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Also, can we all just accept that online movie ratings mean NOTHING, NOTHING i say it again, about the reception? Now it should be more clear than ever. Imdb, Flixter...they are all totally useless.

Critic rating is garbage aswell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

History is gonna be made this weekend. Another superhero to unite the people, while politics do just the opposite. 

I think we don't even know, yet, how Wonder Woman and Black Panther, as simple Entertainment, will influence the lifes of so many people, being surpressed by others.

Timing is key to everything and both Wonder Woman and BP came at the right moment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

imo at times online scores mean something. the audience score and legs here had some link.

q7YlzUC.png&key=e60722dfae4d0c4fd86cb47c

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BoxOfficeZ said:

Early Man isn't in the thread title? :apocalypse:

It's too early for that to be in the title man. At least wait until it crosses $1m. 

(In honesty, I've seen Early Man and absolutely loved it)

• Like 1

Go back to the GOTG V2 weekend thread and tell everyone that the 17M Thursday number would be chumped by Black Panther's.

Hell, go back to Civil War's thread, where Panther was a debuting supporting character, and tell everyone that its 25M Thursday would be smaller (even by 0.2M) than Black Panther's.

You'd be laughed out of this forum.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1