baumer

Happy Death Day 2U | Feb 13 2019

http://deadline.com/2018/05/happy-death-day-2-casting-jessica-rothe-israel-broussard-suraj-sharma-sarah-yarkin-1202380281/

- Production starts May 10

- Jessica Rothe will be returning as main character Tree, and Israel Broussard will be returning as Carter 
- Suraj Sharma (Life of Pi) and Sarah Yarkin (American Horror Story) will star as geeks
- sequel will start right where we left off and explain more

Edited by Taylor
  • Like 1

I know maybe this will sound weird, but Happy Death Day is one of the best movie I've seen in a long time and one of the most entertaining horror movies ever made. 

it s unpredictable, with a big plot twist, great story, fantastic actors....I really enjoyed it!

Jessica Rothe is truly amazing in this film.

can t wait for the sequel :wub:

• Like 1

On 15/3/2018 at 11:22 PM, WrathOfHan said:

The first one only took 5 weeks to film, so they could push this out in September or October if they wanted.

Also, I had no idea the diner was the same one as Split :jeb!: 

blumhouse are truly geniuses:jeb!:

I dtill dont get why HDD's legs were so awful tho, it had good reviews and good WOM

Edited by TombRaider

10 hours ago, TombRaider said:

I dtill dont get why HDD's legs were so awful tho, it had good reviews and good WOM

Opened on Friday the 13th, heavily targeted teens which makes films notoriously frontloaded, competition from Boo 2 and Jigsaw, etc.