Eric the Minion

Weekend Box Office: Actuals (Page 55): BP $26.6M TR $23.7M ICOI $17.1M AWIT $16.3M LS $11.8M, PR crosses $100M, Jumanji crosses $400M

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Warcraft is, no exaggeration, one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Completely unwatchable, a disaster on every level.

But the RT audience score doesn't lie, Warcraft is actually #good.

dumb chewy, you just don’t know about the Warcraft lore, that’s why you don’t like it

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

dumb chewy, you just don’t know about the Warcraft lore, that’s why you don’t like it

gonna hole myself up in my apartment for a month playing Warcraft 2, then revisit

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Warcraft is, no exaggeration, one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. Completely unwatchable, a disaster on every level.

After how bad Mute was, I might never watch Warcraft. I hated the trailers. 

1 minute ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

It's hard to really describe how bad it is. Terrible actors droning on and on about the most indecipherable nonsense

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chewy said:

It's hard to really describe how bad it is. Terrible actors droning on and on about the most indecipherable nonsense

I think my favorite thing was how they describe Fel like a dozen times. Once would've sufficed, and every time after that was a bad decision on at least writing and editing levels. Why did they write that many descriptions of it, and why did they leave all those descriptions in the film?

mute wasn't anywhere near warcraft bad. i can't think of another movie that gave me that immediate feeling of dread in the cinema as soon as it started of "oh this is gonna be a rough two hours" like warcraft did.

• Like 1

I've always thought warcraft lore could make for a great film series or tv series so honestly I thought the movie was a super poor attempt at making a warcraft movie. 

The movie was unintentionally hilarious at times though.

53 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

mute wasn't anywhere near warcraft bad. i can't think of another movie that gave me that immediate feeling of dread in the cinema as soon as it started of "oh this is gonna be a rough two hours" like warcraft did.

The movie started off with what felt like a first act just full of exposition. Kind of gave away how bad it was going to be at that point. Didn't help that the CGI characters had more emotional range than the actual actors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

The movie started off with what felt like a first act just full of exposition. Kind of gave away how bad it was going to be at that point. Didn't help that the CGI characters had more emotional range than the actual actors.

The CGI was Warcraft's only redeeming feature

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

gonna hole myself up in my apartment for a month playing Warcraft 2, then revisit

1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

59 minutes ago, Orestes said:

I think my favorite thing was how they describe Fel like a dozen times. Once would've sufficed, and every time after that was a bad decision on at least writing and editing levels. Why did they write that many descriptions of it, and why did they leave all those descriptions in the film?

57 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

27 minutes ago, aabattery said:

No, no. It's definitely bad. 

16 minutes ago, Killimano3 said:

I've always thought warcraft lore could make for a great film series or tv series so honestly I thought the movie was a super poor attempt at making a warcraft movie. 

The movie was unintentionally hilarious at times though.

14 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

Warcraft is gloriously bad and nostalgic (if you played WoW), otherwise it’s pretty terrible.

13 minutes ago, Empire said:

Yeah, Warcraft was an abomination. 

Just now, Jonwo said:

The CGI was Warcraft's only redeeming feature

Lies I tell you, lies!

tumblr_odbxwn7LcA1t24i2zo1_r1_400.gif

• Haha 6
  • Disbelief 2

3 hours ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

and here i wasn, thinking Disney was fudging Black Panther from 300m to 700m domestic

So THAT'S what happened to TLJ's missing money!

I'm on to you, Disney. :rant:

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

TR and LS both having really awful Saturday holds at my theatre. TR did our equivalent of 5.6M for true Friday, and might not even make that for Saturday. It will be over/under.

Simon actually did a bit better here yesterday than I thought, I think i said 3.4 or something but it was actually 3.9. Saturday looking at 3-3.5 tho