Ready Player One: 15.1M

Blockers: 11.8M

Truth or Dare: 10M

Isle of Dogs: 6.3M

Black Panther: 5M

I Can Only Imagine: 4.2M

Acrimony: 3.6M

Sgt. Stubby: 3.5M

Truth or Dare is about to underperform MASSIVELY. I won't be surprised if it dips below 10M.

Less than 20% drop for AQP off true weekend?  Man, I want what you're having this morning (not to say I don't want this, but it would almost be unprecedented, especially with another horror movie opening, not to mention another kinda-tentpole)...

I love seeing that 50.0 for AQP.... however it appears (without seeing breakdowns) that either Deadline was too optimistic about Saturday or the studios are being reserved about Sunday..... Would be nice to see several of these films increase with better Sunday holds when the dust clears.

4 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Less than 20% drop for AQP off true weekend?  Man, I want what you're having this morning (not to say I don't want this, but it would almost be unprecedented, especially with another horror movie opening, not to mention another kinda-tentpole)...

Friday the 13th will lead to a big Friday increase. It's still a bigger drop than Get Out! :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1