CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

feasby go Avatar thread new Jim interview with loads of Avatar info is out

I already read via email. Awaiting numbers from AIW while desperately trying to work for exam tomorrow morning! Damn Avengers making me too hyped to do revision

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Moderation:

Verging kinda close to spoilers here, guys. Best to keep this kind of discussion to the spoiler/RTM threads.

I'll be far away from this website when big movies I'm going to watch are coming out, people don't have a clue what a spoiler is.

To me even saying how the crowd reacted to the ending is a spoiler...

• Like 2

This is going over 50M previews.  On Google trending West coast came through big.  GA shot up a lot too.  Texas did very well.  DC aside this had high Google trending numbers in key Black Panther territories as well...that plus the surge of CA from #12 to #3 in a few hours and I'm thinking this preview number goes up significantly

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I'll be far away from this website when big movies I'm going to watch are coming out, people don't have a clue what a spoiler is.

To me even saying how the crowd reacted to the ending is a spoiler...

I completely agree, because now I know the ending is atypical, which could change what I expect from the film :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Time to make like Little Nemo and visit Slumberland.

See you all on the flip side, everyone. :)

(And don't send anyone by with a top hat saying "WAKE UP" coz I need to catch up on my beauty sleep. :lol:)

6 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

good luck with your exams by the way buddy 768px-SMirC-thumbsup.svg.png

thanks. I've had two this week (went well enough) and then another tomorrow. Then got a 5 week gap before the other 5 exams. So after tomorrow i can watch films everyday for a couple weeks :D 

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

So the preview number is anywhere from $36M to $45M+? The hell is this. Sounds like someone peaked over at BOT and just chose the numbers that were being thrown around over here 

Gitesh, Deadline, etc....all roads sources lead to God RTH.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Time to make like Little Nemo and visit Slumberland.

See you all on the flip side, everyone. :)

(And don't send anyone by with a top hat saying "WAKE UP" coz I need to catch up on my beauty sleep. :lol:)

Have a good sleep! There's a special surprise waiting for you in the morning later today ;) 

Edited by feasby007
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

So the preview number is anywhere from $36M to $45M+? The hell is this. Sounds like someone peaked over at BOT and just chose the numbers that were being thrown around over here 

Deadline bait or clickbait 🤭

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Gitesh, Deadline, etc....all roads sources lead to God RTH.

Of course it wasn't RTH. RTH would never ever allow for a range this wide. RTH is the god who gets even the decimal points on the numbers correct. 

• Like 1