CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

I can't even. I've been trying to go see this with my MoviePass card; but, I have to physically purchase a ticket for it and take a picture of my ticket stub. Today I thought I stood a chance until I got home and double-checked the tickets to see that everything was sold out until 9:20 PM again. :ohmygod:

15 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Tap on the upper-right menu, tap on Account, and "Ignored Users" is an option at the bottom. Select that and you can type in a name and have it added (you have your choice of ignoring posts, messages, signatures, or some combo thereof).

I have all signatures on ignore because it makes browsing on mobile much easier. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Funny thing, watched last Jedi today for the first time and as a non-sw fan I loved it, much more than TFA (which I didn’t care about, didn’t hate it or like it very much). It actually convinced me to catch ep9 at the cinema.

I enjoyed it as well

• Like 2

I almost put in 300M OW by accident because I was upping my China total but I'm an idiot and I changed my OW total instead.

Luckily I have no convictions and was tweaking that preseason up till the deadline so I noticed it before it was too late.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

I almost put in 300M OW by accident because I was upping my China total but I'm an idiot and I changed my OW total instead.

Luckily I have no convictions and was tweaking that preseason up till the deadline so I noticed it before it was too late.

I had a typo for my original OW at like 135m.  I’m glad I caught that before the deadline lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

225 mil ow is perfectly fine for this movie, and no AIW isn’t going to miss 600 mil domestic. Just stop.

:hahaha:

We'd need to see the holds first. A 2.4x on a 225-230 opening isn't impossible.  

Edited by Belle

At the bar killing time and this hot bartender is a big a marvel fan...

I have a single ticket to go see AIW in 2 hours or wait till later tonight and see it with her...f*ck I don't want to wait any longer...but cute girl on the other hand...

Arrrgh...

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

I have a single ticket to go see AIW in 2 hours or wait till later tonight and see it with her...f*ck I don't want to wait any longer...but cute girl on the other hand...

Arrrgh...

What if she's already seen it? You don't wanna get spoilered

2 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Arrrgh...

Ditch the movie and have sex.

Cosplay, she can be Scarlet Witch and you can be Tony.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Arrrgh...

See it with her. Easy enough, no? Two birds with one stone.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I thought you said you were on mobile? Mobile version is on the upper right. If you're browsing the full site, then yeah, left. Sorry for the confusion. :lol: 

No I was confused because I wanted to know who let this kid out of retirement.