CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

8 minutes ago, A2M said:

Is it crazy to think that this will top $2B WW and potentially Titanic as well?

2B isn't crazy at all, giving it an not optimistic and low 300m in China + russia (ultron made 34m there, 16.5m for Civil War), that 1.7b to do from a 630m start, a 2.7 multi. Probable to happen I guess.

2.19b would need 3.0

If it goes to a Fast&Furious type of run in China and goes to 400m in China+russia instead of 300m.

2.54x for is current market to reach 2billion, 2.84 to reach 2.19b.

Ultron made around 2.97x, Civll War 2.56x

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The first time I saw Infinity Wars I loved it, just got out of my second viewing and I love it even more. The stakes are so high and the emotions are strong. I really honestly feel a little tiny bit shaken up after seeing that movie lol

• Like 21
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Murgatroyd said:

It's safe to say that Disney has taken over the world.

9 out of 10 OWs ever....yup. There is Disney....and then everybody else. 

No pressure Peyton, no pressure at all :

:hahaha:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

@Lordmandeep @DAJK 

And anyone else interested in the Canadian box office. IW set the OW record here with about 19.5 mill according to RTH. TFA did 18.6.

Luke-Skywalker-I-Care.gif

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

The first time I saw Infinity Wars I loved it, just got out of my second viewing and I love it even more. The stakes are so high and the emotions are strong. I really honestly feel a little tiny bit shaken up after seeing that movie lol

Great, now I have to see it a 2nd time even though I had no intentions of doing that 5 minutes ago! :ohmygod:

This movie stays with you, it really does. Well, if you enjoy that sort of thing

• Like 2