Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 hours ago, JB33 said:

See, I don't know if I like this. It's bad whether Tom is in it or not in it because at the end of the day Peter Parker has to discover the symbiote first. It was stupid to do a separate non-MCU Venom movie and it's still stupid to have it in the MCU because it's messing up the symbiote storyline.

Unless of course Peter does get the black suit first in the Venom movie. But then you may as well just make it a Spider-Man movie.

I'd be totally on board with a Venom movie, just if it came AFTER Spider-Man donning the black suit first.

I don't know. That approach was all tried before and we know how it turned out. Maybe a new angle in spite of "comics reverence" is the way to go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

I'm sure this movie will turn out good. At least a 65%+ on RT. When last has Hardy chosen to star in a movie that was bad?

Child 44

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

I'm sure this movie will turn out good. At least a 65%+ on RT. When last has Hardy chosen to star in a movie that was bad?chi