Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

How OTT Tom Hardly is gonna be in this ?

I expect a 9 on the Hardly Ham-O-Meter scale.

When was the last time Hardy gave a normal performance? Last one I remember was that awful romcom with Chris Pine

• Like 5

The comic book fan in me just saw that Marvel Comics is releasing a Carnage Omnibus this coming April '18. That has to be related to this. A primer for those interested and a compiled text for longterm fans of his 21st century tales to date!

Which makes me hopeful they will also do a Venom Omnibus closer to release!

I still can't believe hardy is doing this.  I mean venom was actually a fav of mine back in the day, but it's just not a part I saw him ever going for.  Pretty awesome he's doing it though, ill be there opening night.  

"WE ARE #venom"

I feel like this project is going to defy our expectations and be something we never truly thought it could have been. I think this has a chance at having merit.

I mean, Tom Hardy had scheduling conflicts with Suicide Squad, so he made the choice not to pursue Suicide Squad. But now, instead of choosing other potential film roles, he chooses the role of Eddie Brock. Something made him say yes. That's all I'm saying.

• Like 2

This is actually happening. Huh.

Well, I am still convinced that Tom Holland's Spider-Man will figure in the story. Somehow, someway. Why the hell would Kevin Feige just let Sony do a completely separate Spider-Man villain universe when he's already revitalizing Spidey after the ASM series debacle? Also, I doubt Tom fucking Hardy of all people would accept doing this movie if there wasn't something special behind it. Nah, I don't buy that there's no connection just yet.