Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

I guess it’s fair to assume at this point that a big reason that the trailers for this movie are doing so well in terms of views is because people enjoy laughing at it? 

It would have far more YT dislikes if that were the case.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

Seems like everyone's parents let them watch R rated films when they were in elementary school. Meanwhile i wasn't allowed to see one until I was 16. 

My brother would take me... my mom didnt know. and we had HBO so Id just watch when no one was home. I remember watching american pie because of HBO 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThePhasmid said:

Turd in the wind is an actual thing now. This film might end up being the Showgirls of the CBM genre. C'est la vie, Catwoman. 

Not sure I understand the analogy. Venom will be an underrated masterpiece but a tragic flop?

showgirls-movie-review-nomi-elizabeth-be

• Like 3

Jeff Sneider said on the yesterday Collider podcast that the movie has serious problems and it underwent massive reshoots last month, which Tom Hardy largly oversaw. Sony is a little nervious about it, despite their public confidence. And he mentioned a few times that it's rated R. I'm surprised that nobody makes news about it.

Edited by Firepower

2 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Jeff Sneider said on the yesterday Collider podcast that the movie has serious problems and it underwent massive reshoots last month, which Tom Hardy largly oversaw. And he mentioned a few times that it's rated R. I'm surprised that nobody makes news about it.

It’s difficult to know what to believe with rumors like this after the DP2 debacle. 

I don't care about what Jeff said I care about my own eyes. The film looks terrible. It looks like everything I loathe now. The film looks like the types of films that WB/DC were foolishly making under the guidance of Zack Snyder before thankfully firing his ass. 

6 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I don't care about what Jeff said I care about my own eyes. The film looks terrible. It looks like everything I loathe now. The film looks like the types of films that WB/DC were foolishly making under the guidance of Zack Snyder before thankfully firing his ass. 

This is no way looks like one of Snyder's DC movies

• Like 2