Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

6 hours ago, The Futurist said:

I love the idea that if you re able to show blood or say fuck in your movie, you are more likely to create something unique.

How fucking reductive and basic.

I think it's more to do with the fact that they don't have to restrict themselves to a certain type of stroytelling. it's a pretty popular opinion that Venom being Rated R would have created more excitement

53 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

That never happens. Fantastic Four had abhorrent reviews and people skipped it.

That movie was just bad and boring. This sounds like it has at least some entertainment value.

Still thinking a Green Lantern-esque run is in store for this. A Star is Born will definitely make more in total. Possibly First Man as well.

• Like 1

People realize just now Tom Hardy is Jim Carrey s hidden son ?

Most of his stuff is hilarious unintentional comedy.

I ll say it one last time but Tom Hardy current adulation among cinephiles and filmmakers  is the biggest mystery of modern cinema to me.

I just don't get it, I don't see it either and I definitely can barely hear the mumbling so ...

Edited by The Futurist

35 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I think it's more to do with the fact that they don't have to restrict themselves to a certain type of stroytelling. it's a pretty popular opinion that Venom being Rated R would have created more excitement

It was also announced that it was going to be like an R rated horror flick when they first announced the movie. It’s pretty shitty to promise one thing then not deliver.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

It was also announced that it was going to be like an R rated horror flick when they first announced the movie. It’s pretty shitty to promise one thing then not deliver.

well they are only hurting themselves. this would have had more hype of it kept it's R rating, now it seems no-one is even aware this movie is coming out 

Edited by Jessie