kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

4 minutes ago, Nero said:

No no no. That would mean I can't even remember the characters I have watched from anime.. :whosad:

I think it might look a bit off since it seems to be high quality fanart rather than a still, but if you zoom in around the neck area the clothing patterns seem pretty distinctive to me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ledmonkey96 said:

Isn't she the shopkeep friend from Sword Art Online? She sold swords and was also a Blacksmith from what i remember.

The gif is Lisbeth, yeah. Nero was asking about their profile pic.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gokai Red said:

So what are we looking at for final overseas total? Is $1.5B locked? "Only" a $130m increase from AIW seems simple enough at this point.

It will open $100m+ bigger overseas on it's OW the question how will the WoM be, it the WoM is good 1.5B OS will surely happen, still thats a big 'if'.

• Like 1

Here's my projection for the weekend

China - $274m (5 days)

United Kingdom - $47m

South Korea - $44m

Mexico - $32m

Brazil - $25m

Australia - $24m

India - $21m

France - $20m

Germany - $20m

Philippines - $15.5m 

Indonesia - $15m

Italy - $14m

Spain - $13m

Thailand - $13m

Japan - $12m

Taiwan - $11m

Malaysia - $10m

Hong Kong - $10m

Chile - $5m

Singapore - $5m

Colombia - $5m

Netherlands - $5m

Rest - $95m

Total - $735.5m Approx

Note:

If someone want to do any sort of correction for his/her country or think you country can do over $5mn opening weekend, do mention it.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 7

I quote myself

Its only about 2 cinemas here, but they are big cinemas

3 hours ago, terrestrial said:

Acc Insidekino forum, where someone does a count-comparison to A IW for two big city cinemas here in Germany, the preview count for Endgame nears the triple amount (A IW = 1026 vs A EG = 2923).

One is the same cinema I picked recently to count that too :slaphead: , so I guess I wont do that again, maybe I pick another one, not sure for now.

It already surpassed in those two example cinemas the OD of A IW as well a bit (4245 vs 4392), but based on the weather .... here it can have a big impact in a bad way see weather looks to be very nice.

What might skew the numbers a bit:

Maybe they got some more than their usual share, as a big cinema chain didn't open the pre-sale at the same time bcs still conferring with Disney over conditions. They (= the late ones) opened it only recently.

Pro argument: they did the same last year with A IW, not sure if they opened the pre-sale last year also that late in comparison to other cinemas

Edited by terrestrial
added a clarifier
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, terrestrial said:

Just realised another mile stone to expect during Endgame's run:

The MCU's ww BO will hit $20b when? :sherlock:

:stretcher:

Now it's standing at $18.597B. Expect CM to add another $23M for $18.62B which left just $1.38B for EG. If EG indeed hit $1B WW OW , then I could see it as early as Thursday ( 2 May ). If not , Friday will do it.

Edited by Claudio
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Nero said:

No no no. That would mean I can't even remember the characters I have watched from anime.. :whosad:

7 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

I think it might look a bit off since it seems to be high quality fanart rather than a still, but if you zoom in around the neck area the clothing patterns seem pretty distinctive to me

She's definitely THE one from Stein's Gate :D

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bladels said:

All IMAX screens in Vietnam are basically sold out (only few bad seats left) through out the weekend.

I'm still beating myself up for accidentally hitting the cancel button when I had a seat right in the middle of IMAX theater.

Guess I have to settle for 2D and wait for the craze to go down and catch EG on IMAX latter

Take heart. As happened in any places/countries, they will try to squeeze in more shows later, IMAX included. Just keep looking out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, terrestrial said:

Just realised another mile stone to expect during Endgame's run:

The MCU's ww BO will hit $20b when? :sherlock:

:stretcher:

May 1st if thing go well :ph34r:      

Maybe as slow as May 4th if not

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Argentina - $6m

Chile - $5m

Is basically impossible for Argentina to do $6m USD.  ER is less than half than last year and inflation hasn't been able to catch it. 

$5m in Chile depends on the average ticket price. With last year's I would say that is physically impossible to do (outside summer at least). But Captain Marvel had higher prices in USD even with worse ER so there's hope. 

Edited by salvador-232
  • Like 4